Welcome to Match Land! Run a fantasy medieval market in this match 3 RPG adventure!
Form a team of heroes then battle and catch cute creatures to serve as ingredients for your fantasy food shops! Yum!
• NEW action/turn-based match 3 gameplay!
• Make multiple matches per turn to build up massive combos!
• Unlock and upgrade over 30 fantasy food shops!
• Form the ultimate creature catching team from over 60 unique heroes!
• Battle through over 700 levels and 70 formidable bosses!
• Beautiful retro pixel art aesthetic!
Follow and contact Race Cat at the following links:
• Players can now move tiles diagonally for even more epic combos!
• Turn diagonals on/off in the settings menu found on the home screen!
• Careful though, as enemies get a slight boost when diagonals are active!
UNLOCK THE DINO DESERT!
• 11 new heroes including a new class, the nomads, and a new tier, legendary!
• 5 new dino themed shops that need dino enemies to keep them running!
• 60 new levels and 5 new bosses!
TRAVEL TO DARK WORLD!
• Play previous levels on a harder difficulty where you battle ghostly enemies!
• 25 new Dark World heroes!
• Defeat bosses to level your shops up to 6 stars!
NEW RUNE SYSTEM!
• Unlock the new class rune system when you first travel to Dark World!
• Use runes to grant additional power to all heroes of that class!
• Collect 15 new gemstones to power up your runes!
AND LOTS MORE!
• NEW: Bundle shop. Visit the bundle shop to purchase limited time weekly bundles of immense value!
• XP level ups now grant your full energy amount instead of only refilling to your cap!
• Hero damage skills greatly increased!
• Allow the purchase of missing Evos and spices with gems!
• IphoneX screen support!
Thank you for playing!
- Race Cat
* To unlock Dark World you must have collected at least 500 stars!
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t keep games a long time on my phone because mobile games, especially ‘F2P’, are really disguised as money suckers.
Not the case with Match Land, you can play entirely without paying a penny. It hits all my requirements too. No PvP, Facebook login nonsense - just a good, single-player concept slightly more challenging than your typical match-3 games. I appreciate the fact that I can spend an entire afternoon playing or pass time in line quickly playing this and easily put my phone down from either. It’s definitely something I come back to everyday, even after months of playing. It’s almost reminiscent of old Pokémon, collecting your heroes and leveling them up without extra gimmicks like personalities or what time of day you train it.
For the record, I like this game way more than the CN version of it and I’ve already deleted that one. It felt too flashy in efforts to attract both kids and adults. While I did enjoy the addition of diagonal movements in CN’s Match Land, it wasn’t implemented well enough and it would wrongly swipe. The original Match Land is much more solid of a game. Thank you for the game and new update, Race Cat! It just keeps getting better with time. :)
The only fun mobile game
Really can’t see where any of the reviews calling it a cash-grab are coming from. I’ve been playing for like 6 months now and I’ve never spent a penny. It’s not “absolutely impossible” to pass certain levels without spending money, it just requires taking time, leveling up your heros and multiple tries, you know, like a real video game? I’m a level 56, currently in the cursed swamp. I am too weak to beat the current boss, so instead of crying about it or spending money, I am going back to past levels to collect material to level up my heros until I’m strong enough. The arena of skulls challenges are the best part of this game, super fun and a great way to level up and collect material/currency. No bugs to report either. I’ll continue to play this game for a long time.
Quickly became un-fun
This is a quirky game with interesting mechanics and a great pixelated art-style that is fun at first but quickly loses its charm. This game forgets it's a phone app and becomes too ambitious as you progress in the game. For one, the board is very small, and with five different types of heroes in your party, it becomes extremely hard to make any matches. You start with one three hero types, which makes the game fun and exciting as you quickly make matches and combos. Then you're bogged down with two more heroes with different pieces that are added to the board. Gameplay slows down and difficulty inexplicably ramps up, despite the new mechanics thrown in. You can't remove any of these extra heroes from your team and the only way to get more heroes to get a more balanced team? You guessed it, pay money for gems for a chance to possibly get a new hero. That's it. The point where the game becomes no fun, unless you have say $50 to blow. Quite sad how little balance there is with the games mechanics. On top of all this, you can't simply replay old levels for fun of you already cleared them with 3 stars. You have to slog onwards through the harder levels, losing over and over until you slowly earn gold and build your team. But, no matter how much you level up your starter heroes, they are nothing compared to the pay to win epic heroes. So good luck with that.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Race Cat
- 224.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Race Cat
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Barrel of Gems $19.99
- Pile Of Gems $1.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
- Crate of Gems $49.99
- Wagon of Gems $99.99
- Heroic Bundle $9.99
- Barrel of Gems $9.99
- Pouch of Gems $2.99
- Starter Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.