Match! Tennis Tournament Manager is a mobile version of the Personal Tennis Tournament Organizer from matchtennisapp.com.
If you are like us your life is very busy. Short on time? Turn hours a month into minutes a month managing your players tournament life and college recruiting process, all directly from one place! Want your player to be recruited by U.S. College Coaches? Match U is your answer!
Tournament Management: Match Tennis App turn hours into minutes each month managing your tournament life!
• View all tournament (UTR, USTA, ITF, ITA) applicant and competitor lists and sort players by rankings state, sectional, national, UTR rankings… (Saves Hours)
• Take scouting notes on every player you ever play for the next umpteen years (Yes your little black book…invaluable for post-match reflection and pre-match reference before you play your opponent!)
• Search for tournaments, view their details, and add them to your personal tournament calendar for the entire year (UTR, USTA, ITF, ITA)
• Track your players monthly ranking progress with visual graphs (UTR, USTA, ITF)
• Receive automated ranking alerts to your email every time your players ranking changes (so fun to see that ranking move up…not as fun when it goes the other way)
• Never miss a tournament deadline again with automated email notification reminders (We haven’t missed a deadline since)
• Find doubles partners for tournaments using our doubles pairing service (at all MTA sponsored tournaments and growing…is completely privatized)
• View your complete player record…
• And MUCH more….
College Recruiting: Who knows where to start? We didn’t! So, we took it upon ourselves to help by holding your hand all along the way helping to make sure you give yourself the best chance to be recruited for college tennis…it’s easy to get lost in the process… so Match U provides a pathway and helps keep you on track!
• Search all U.S. colleges that have tennis teams
• Search and view which teams you could possibly play for based upon your academic metrics and UTR rating
• Create your dream top 10 school list that compares your current metrics and needed metrics to play for these teams! (Match U keeps you motivated and on track working towards your dream schools)
• View each schools details, such as contact info, enrollment, tuition cost (in state and out of state), website links and more…
• Our auto email alerts for the following individual college deadlines (Admissions Applications, Early admissions, Financial Aid Applications, SAT and ACT Tests, International Applications, Housing and more) keep you on track helping ensure you stay on track to getting into college!
• View academic admission standard requirements (SAT, ACT, avg GPA) for each individual school
• Contact tennis coach directly through Match U (logs entire email history between you and coach and great to review when making your college decision)
• Keep journal notes for each individual school (From 9th-12 grade you might take dozens of notes on your schools of interest…you can review them all to help you make your final decision)
• Use our starter email templates to help you send college coaches the info they need and want about you!
• Match U is a tennis parents college scholarship recruiting management tool!
Sign In Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Be careful with set-up
When I first set this up it was during my kid’s tennis tournament. I had some issues and called them and they helped. Somehow during this 2 accounts were setup. I started receiving charges for premium and could not find a way to stop it since my account said free basic subscription. I called again but had to leave a message and no call back. Was able to sign into my account on my desktop and a short live chat resolved the issue. So if you are having problems with the app I would suggest reaching out thru their chat.
Love it! Love it!
This app is awesome! I'm so excited about it ...and so thankful it is now available. It has saved me tons of time already. I love the feature that sorts the tournament applicants by ranking so I can see if my daughter has a chance of getting into some of the higher level tournaments. What used to take me hours of looking at each applicant can now be accomplished with the touch of a button. It has so many helpful features it is hard to pick which ones I want to mention here. I like the calendar and auto reminders to enter tournaments. No more missing entry deadlines. I like knowing I can build my daughter's calendar months ahead of time and that I'll get an email reminder to enter. I also can see all the tournaments she has officially entered at the touch of a button. Another great feature is the "find a doubles partner" button. This will get better as more players use the app and as tournament directors use it to run their events. It is really nice to have this available when you don't know anyone in the tournament. No more having to deal with Facebook to try and find a partner. Yay! I could go on and on. I am super excited about future updates that I've heard are in the works. This already great app is only going to get better. I've heard they are looking to add UTR ratings on the applicants list. That will be unbelievable! This is a must have app for serious tennis players and their parents.
I have been managing the tennis life of several of my kids for a decade. I used calendars, spreadsheets, etc to try and make sure I did not miss any opportunities for them to achieve their goals. When this app first launched, I was thrilled. I am still thrilled to this day. So much has changed with structure and location of tournaments as well as the introduction of new rating systems. Not only is this app intuitive and pleasing to the eye, the developers have done an incredible job of keeping up with changes in the tennis world and making timely adjustments based on user feedback. Need to find a doubles partner? Need to book a hotel? Need to take notes on an opponent? It’s all there!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matt Waters
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Strive Tennis, LLC