Math Ace makes learning essential math skills fun, fast, and easy. Math Ace has over 50 minute-long dynamic math challenges to help players practice and master nearly all Common Core standards for 3rd grade math including: multiplication and division within 100, addition and subtraction within 1000, fractions and more. Use Math Ace to quickly build an excellent foundation of math skills, with no gaps in knowledge and no stress.
Math Ace helps players not only catch up, but get ahead of their peers, all while having fun. Medals and levels motivate players to learn and memorize math, rather than rely on counting. Dynamic challenges adapt to player speed and mistakes to maximize learning and minimize effort. Can you master all of the challenges to become a level 25 Math Ace?
If Math Ace 3rd Grade is a little too advanced for your child, try Math Ace 2nd Grade, linked below.
Math Ace is accessible on iPhones and iPads.
Math Ace Key Features
• Over 100 minute-long math challenges to practice and ace 2nd grade math essentials.
• Problems covering multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, fractions, and more.
• Fun jetpack gameplay motivates player to do Math in order to upgrade their jetpack.
• Levels and medals make tracking progress & proficiency easy.
• Dynamic challenges that maximize learning and retention - Questions that students take a long time on, or that they get wrong, are presented more frequently.
• Up to 3 player profiles - Great for parents with multiple children
• Practice reminders.
Parents and Kids love Math Ace
“My son loves Math Ace. He hasn’t just caught up to his classmates, he’s now ahead. Math Ace has made it easier to set my son up for success.” - Annie G
"Incredible app for practicing math skills at home and at school. I'm a special ed. teacher, and even my autistic students love it; fast, clear, simple, and rewarding." - Eugenia C
Math Ace Subscription
• Unlock unlimited plays of over 50 essential 3rd Grade math practice games, as well as full access to the entire family of Math Ace apps including Math Ace 2nd Grade (and more coming soon).
• Full access to our next generation web app Class Ace, featuring over 1,000 simple & effective teacher-written lessons. It's where kids go to learn just about every Common Core standard on their own.
• 3 month plan: $19.99/quarter, after a 1 week free trail.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Math Ace, where applicable.
You can access Math Ace without a subscription, but will be limited to 10 free plays.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://classace.io/terms.html
We've improved the jetpack game.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for teaching multiplication tables
Math Ace is wonderful. I’m a teacher and it’s been very effective at helping students practice and master multiplication, addition and subtraction. Can’t wait for Math Ace to make apps for English and Science. Great job
Great app for learning multiplication tables!
Math Ace is awesome. The timed challenges make learning math fun and medals make it easy to track how my son is doing.
I try to start 11s and the app freezes. Then, I tried to click on help and the link won’t open. So I was left to write a review instead of getting help. Frustrating because it’s one of the few apps I thought was worth paying for.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Class Ace LLC
- 108.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © Class Ace 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Math Ace Full Access $19.99