Need help with your math homework? having trouble solving a complicated equation or you simply just want to test our technology.
Mathsme does all of that for you and much more.
Take a snap of your math problem and leave the rest for Mathsme.
With Mathsme you get a clear explanation with every step so you can never be stuck again. All of your problems with their solutions are saved offline so you can access them any time and anywhere you prefer.
Mathsme key features:
- Solve math problems by taking a photo.
- Step by step explanation.
- Type or draw complicated equations.
- Full screen share of your solution.
- History and bookmarked mathematical problems.
Mathsme comes as a free version with limited options.
In order to fully enjoy all of our app features we offer an auto-renewable subscription for 24.99$ a year.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of your purchase and automatically renews your subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
* You can cancel your subscription anytime by canceling your subscription through your Apple account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period. Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions: https://mobime.org/terms
In this update we made couple of adjustments:
First of all we improved the hand writing detecting feature and it is better than ever.
The server connection is now fast and more accurate for solution detection.
Finally we add our logo into the screenshot share function so more of your friends and family learn about our apps.
Thank you for being our valuable customers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 16.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Math Solver App - Mobime
- In-App Purchases
- Math Answer Scanner: Solver $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.