"Provides superb value for parents and teachers and effective learning for children."
- 5/5 EDUCATIONAL APP STORE
“Math Bakery visualizes math in a structured way.”
– Anna Karlsson, 2010 3rd prize winner in Microsoft’s competition “World’s most innovative teacher”
Math Bakery Regrouping is a perfect tool for learning and practicing column addition and subtraction. Regrouping is achieved easily by using a finger to slide between 100s, 10s and one's columns. Tasks are animated using cookies which can be added to or removed with a finger movement. Math Bakery is thus an intuitive and interactive teaching tool, which is currently being used in many schools in Sweden and Finland.
Using step-wise help utilities the student is directed to a correct solution without feeling inadequate. If not successful at the first attempt, appropriate help is instantly available.
A ’friendly’ reward system encourages students to challenge each other in collecting cookie jars for building a gingerbread house.
Math Bakery Regrouping includes 14 games with varying difficulty using numbers up to 999.
In The Duel mode, two students challenge each other or a grown-up to set or solve problems.
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
- To gradually become more self-confident in adding and subtracting numbers in the range 0 – 999
- Help functions at several stages. If the first attempt is wrong, hints are provided.
- Possibility to speed up the game.
- Attractive original graphics.
- Self-instructive and interactive
- Result screen shows totals and high score for each game
- Play together with or against others
- No advertising from third parties
- No in-app purchases
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.