Motivate kids to learn math facts with fun gameplay, targeted challenges and classical music.
Free to try. Use "Math Castle - School Edition" for volume purchasing.
Make learning fun with Math Castle!
A dragon is attacking your castle with equation fireballs. Help your wizard solve them to stop the fireballs and earn gold. Use the gold to add upgrades to your castle, enchanting music and stunning kingdoms.
* Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or a combination
* Advance through 80 different gradual levels
* Play each level at three speeds--slow, medium or fast
* Switch the order of equations for an added challenge
* Missed equations are shown with corrections after each round
* Parents can easily track the progress of up to four players
* 20 famous classical pieces stimulate your mind as you learn
* Learn the title and composer of each classical piece at the end of each round
There are no ads, and the app does not collect any personal data. It does not link to or communicate with any external sites.
Math Castle is free to try. The trial version includes one level for each math topic and one castle upgrade. Get all the features with a single, small in-app purchase!
May you find joy in learning!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Adjusted the difficulty of levels to challenge a broader age group.
- Improved welcome and help screens.
- Added parental gate for in-app purchase
Ratings and Reviews
Creatively Fun AND Educational
As a Teacher, I've reviewed many apps that are either too much of a game while not teaching or too much teaching while not being fun. This app is a great balance of learning and fun!
While this perfectionist educator would like to see more features, this game's author (a dad of 2) has the *right* ideas of how educational games should be. This app's graphics are beautiful, the sound effects are fun, and the background classical music is just icing on the cake since many studies have proven how classical music helps with brain development.
Overall, this app contains all the elements of learning and presents them in a creative way that will keep kids interested for a long time. Well done, David!
Creative way to learn math!
This app has transformed ordinary math exercises into a fun game for the young ones. The classical music and serene backgrounds help to induce a calmer learning environment. Though it'd be nice if the music stopped after the round has finished. There is also an option to switch the "fill-in-the-blank" location to make equation solving more challenging. Overall, great concept and a creative way for kids to learn math!
This is a great app for my 2nd grader.
She struggles with math and this is a fun way to get her to learn her math facts. This will help her with speed as well, which is a requirement in 2nd grade. They need to get through a set of math facts in 60 seconds or less. This game will help her accomplish this job!
Love the app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- David Michaeloff
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Michaeloff & Associates
- In-App Purchases
- Full Features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.