Math Flash Cards is a fun to use math drill app that looks and works just like paper flash cards. Great for kids and parents to practice and refresh arithmetic skills.
Now works with iOS 10.x!
Boost your memory and brain using Math Flash Cards.
Top 10 Education App - iPhone Apps for Dummies (Wiley 2010)
This app is perfect for you and your kids to help them improve and tune their math skills during the year. It has a well thought out set of features and as an iPhone carrying parent, this digital pack of math flash cards is ready to use anywhere at anytime -- in the car, on the couch, at the table, or even before bed. Your kids will really enjoy this program because it is easy to use and their fastest perfect time is saved so they can challenge their friends and siblings to beat their time!
Math Flash Cards is the premier quiz app for math facts on the iPhone. Simple to use. Get it today and turn your iPhone into a learning tool.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
* Card values from 0-24 and fully customizable
* Numeric Keypad and Multiple Choice! Although multiple choice is fun, the numerical keypad is an important option since multiple choice can have the side-effect of triggering recall of the correct answer.
* Star-rating system to make it fun for the kids
* Stores time and performance for each quiz. The fastest time with a perfect score is displayed and can help motivate your learner to practice and improve.
* Sequential or Randomized cards. Some learners find it easier to memorize in sequence and later test their skills in random order.
* Redo missed cards until correct
* Option to allow several tries to get the correct answer. A great feature for practice!
* Select any problem set combination which is useful for memorizing multiplication and division tables.
* Clean, non distracting user interface.
* Parents and educators can preset the quizzes and limit the number of cards per drill deck.
P.S. Works great on iPod Touch and iPad, too!
+Updated to work with iOS 10.1.
Thanks for your continued support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Math Flash Cards are great
I can customize several math facts sets for my different kids, and change them easily. This week, my son is doing 3 to 12 minus 3, one daughter is set up for 0 to 12 times 5, and the other has a set going with division.
Best program of its kind. Best support from developer I've ever seen.
I highly recommend this product for parents who want their kids to really learn, not just guess at an answer or have the answer triggered by clues (that's what's wrong with multiple choice). I was looking for something to help my kids practice their Kumon math facts that didn't involve me toting around their worksheets, which never seem to be on hand when we have a few minutes to practice (like in the doctor's waiting room, in line at the store, etc.) however all the other programs use multiple choice answers. I asked the developer if they could make multiple choice an option and they did it! They got back to me right away and within a few days, put up a new version. They're wonderful. This program will give my kids a better grasp of math problems than any of the other programs out there. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Great for testing math skills
Just downloaded the upgrades. They are fantastic and thank you to the developers for responding so quickly to suggestions.
Still on my wish list:
- allow mixing of types of test. For example allow users to take a test with both addition and subtraction.
- allow number of cards in a test to be set. This way if there are 256 cards available and the test is set to 50, the person gets a random test that holds their attention.
Great app. My only suggestions for future upgrades are:
- allow setting of number of questions per test. 256 questions are way too many for a first grader.
- keep track of progress. For example, 10 of 10 correct.
- allow test to mix two or more functions. For example, both addition and subtraction.
-allow larger numbers
- keys are easy for children to fat finger. Can something be done to help prevent fat fingering?
- pause a little after an incorrect answer so they have a chance to learn from their mistakes.
I look forward to seeing more updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.