With Math Fun 1st Grade, kids can acquire a solid foundation in math and have a great time doing it! A friendly robot guides kids on a math adventure with easy-to-understand lessons and entertaining games. Exercises cover basic math concepts using puzzle-solving, word problems, pictures and more. Get the full version for over 200 exercises and no ads!
• Simple drag-and-drop interface
• Multiple exercises and games to reinforce learning; full version available with over 200 exercises
• Covers equations, number families, patterns of ten, place value, inequality and more
• Includes magic squares, bingo, word problems, shape matching and more for a varied challenge
Explore the universe of addition and subtraction with 10 kinds of activities:
• Counting: Learn how to do simple addition by counting objects
• Subtraction: Move items and count how many are left
• Equations: Solve equations to decode scrambled words
• Number Families: Easily switch between addition and subtraction
• Patterns of Ten: Practice mental arithmetic
• Place Value: Learn about tens, hundreds, and thousands
• Inequality: Learn about greater than and less than
• Word Problems: Practice math with written questions
• Magic Squares: Fill in the squares so the numbers add up in each direction
• Bingo: Find the answers to the equations on bingo cards
Get the full version for over 200 exercises and no ads!
Ratings and Reviews
This has the potential to be a great learning tool, however, the makers seem to have forgotten that the children using this game do not have the reading skills necessary to follow the directions. I hope they could add a feature where the characters read to the children so they know what to do. I would then re-download this game for my kindergarten classroom.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.