Are you looking for free multiplication games, division, and other math games so your child can have fun and learn arithmetic at the same time?
Buddy School it’s perfect for all ages as it totally adapts to each child’s age.
Games to learn the colors, letters, shapes and numbers.
1st grade math:
Games to practice how to subtract, add, and count.
2nd, 3rd and 4th grade math:
Games to practice how to multiply, divide, add, and subtract.
Kids will have an exciting adventure solving puzzle games, jigsaws, memory games, addition games, times table, counting numbers, multiplication and division.
EDUCATIONAL GOALS BY AGE
For preschool kids aged from 3 to 6 years old:
• Learn to recognize numbers and learn the relationship between quantity and number.
• Improve speed, attention, and psychomotor skills through play.
• Learn first words, letters, consonants and vowels (reading and writing – abc) in a fun way in their native language: English.
• Learn to count (tallying).
• Start learning English for kindergarten kids (preschool).
• Learn and improve coordination and fine motor skills in the youngest.
• Develop visual awareness of different moving shapes and objects.
• Develop attention and concentration in kids.
For kids aged from 6 to 12 years old:
• Revise counting skills (tallying for the youngest).
• Practice sums with appropriate numbers for their age.
• Learn to subtract with numbers suiting their level in logic and math.
• Learning math logic with logic sequences.
• Learn and practice simple times tables (multiplication) and division.
• Improve mental math.
Full Access to Buddy School is a weekly and unlimited auto-renewable subscription with a free trial period of 7 days. The subscription has a cost of 5.99EUR and lets you unlock the whole game. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
New classroom with hilarious math games
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really happy with the app
This game helps my child as it is fun learning and Jade is now very good at maths in his nursery and it makes me happy that he is learning and I gave this game five stars because learning has never been as fun as this. More we don't need to pay.
Good option for everyone
This has been amazing for my sister. She has learning disabilities and struggles with subtraction. She was able to do 20 problems in a row with all the answers correct with the help of Buddy.
Love the app
Most definitely the best learning app for my 5 year-old. Especially now, during this pandemic, with all of the kids being out of school. Apps have been keeping him busy.
- Mobile Billing Activities S.L.
- 110.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mobile Billing Activities S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access to Buddy School $7.99
- Premium Content $1.99
- Full Access to Buddy School $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.