Now enrolled students can take Math Inventory (formerly known as the Scholastic Math Inventory) on iPad.
Math Inventory (MI) remains the same adaptive assessment that provides teachers with a baseline assessment, as well as a measure of math achievement and growth from Kindergarten to Algebra II. MI serves dual purposes as both a Universal Screener and Progress Monitoring tool.
Based on the Quantile Framework©, MI offers educators dynamic analytics, actionable data, tools for differentiating instruction, and embedded professional learning. MI on iPad provides:
• Subtests for Early Numeracy and Basic Fact Fluency that identify struggling students early
• English & Spanish read-alouds for all items to accurately measure math, not reading, proficiency
• Dynamic, on-demand data analytics to monitor and track individual students’ expected growth and progress to date
• Access to district-wide data provides maximum transparency to leaders
• iPad app helps prepare students for Next Generation Assessments
This app is available only to MI customers and is an adaptive assessment, requiring an active internet connection.
™®&© Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
Quantile and Quantile Framework are registered trademarks of MetaMetrics, Inc.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
*Formerly known as the Scholastic Math Inventory, now published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
*Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- 1.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.