Math Kid gives your 4-12 years old child the foundation needed to excel in math at home and in school.
The application features graphical feedback and rewards, and its clean and simple interface is ideally suited for children (Verified!).
Helpful and extensive hints allow kids to use it with minimal parental supervision.
Precise customization of the training course content leads to effective and focused learning.
* Addition and Subtraction – varying difficulty targeted for 4-8 years old kid
* Arithmetic Sequence – great for any age from 4 (simple sequences of course) to 8 years old (complex sequences)
* Roman Numerals – fun in any age
* Multiplication and Division – different levels suitable for 5-10 years old
* Percentages – suitable for 8-11 years old student
* Fractions - suitable for 8-11 years old student
* Basic Equations – first steps into Algebra for 9-12 years old student
* NO ADVERTISING
* iCloud sync of configuration between multiple iPads/iPhones
Completely redesigned Settings screen.
Session history log.
Landscape orientation support for iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
No Engagement, Drilling Tool
This app, though strongly focused on mathematical concepts, did not prove to engage students. This app has no sounds, graphics, and used little representations to help students in solving the equations. It also does not provide students with supports or reasonings. After solving the equations, they are simply told it was correct or incorrect. No explanation is given for wrong answers. Thus, students will not deepen an existing understanding with this app. Rather this app can only be used as a form of practice. Lastly, this app only provides equations for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. All other aspects of this app need to be paid for separately.
Not worth the money
The app is just ok, my 5 year old was interested for 10 min. And is done with it. Everything in this app cost extra money, users, rewards, just go through all of the settings and you will see. Will cost big bucks to unlock it all.
Great math app!
Great app! My kid likes it because of visual hints. She never feels lost as she always can get a hint. Recommended to all parents!
- Alexander Drel
- 7.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Alex Drel
- In-App Purchases
- 3-accounts pack $1.99
- Emotions pack $0.99
- Rewards: Cakes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.