Math Land is an educational video game for children and adults. With it they will learn and obtain reinforcement for the main mathematical operations—addition, subtraction, multiplication, sorting from higher to lower, division, and negative numbers.
It is not just a math app—it's a real educational adventure!
An evil pirate, Max, has stolen the sacred gems and has cursed the islands filling them with obstacles and traps. Help Ray, our pirate, find the gems and restore the natural order of things. Navigate your ship through the seas to get them, but remember: you will need a spyglass to discover new islands.
Solve fun math games to get them: addition, subtraction, numbering, multiplication tables, and division. The islanders need you!
EVERY ISLAND IS AN ADVENTURE
Have fun with over 25 levels and negotiate all kinds of obstacles in order to get to the chest that holds the gem. It will be a real adventure—you'll have to deal with quicksand, bewitched parrots, volcanoes with lava, puzzle games, magic doors, funny carnivorous plants, etc. It will surprise you!
For children aged 5-6:
* Learning to add and subtract with very small numbers and amounts (1 to 10).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower (1 to 10).
* Sorting numbers from lower to higher (1 to 10).
* Reinforcing mental arithmetic with already learned additions and subtractions.
For children aged 7-8:
* Learning to add and subtract with larger numbers and amounts (1 to 20).
* Getting started on learning multiplication tables (the learning of multiplication tables will be done gradually in order to track the children's progress).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower (1 to 50).
* Sorting numbers from lower to higher (1 to 50).
* Developing mental arithmetic with educational games based on addition, subtraction, and multiplication tables.
For children aged 9+ and adults:
* More complex additions and subtractions, teaching mental association of numbers with different arithmetic strategies (adding and subtracting).
* Reinforcing the learning of all multiplication tables (multiplications).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower and vice versa, including negative numbers.
* Learning mathematical operations with negative numbers.
* Mental division.
* Developing advanced mental arithmetic with additions, subtractions, multiplications, and divisions.
WE ARE DIDACTOONS
Our development studio, Didactoons, has extensive experience in developing educational apps and games that combine learning and fun. Proof of this is the success of our other three apps and their—at the moment—over three million downloads worldwide:
* Buddy School: An educational video game packed with fun math activities, puzzles, and games for all ages.
* Dino Tim: An educational video game for learning shapes, numbers, and getting started on addition and subtraction.
* Monster Numbers: A real educational adventure that blends pure arcade fun and learning mathematics.
So don't miss it—download the free educational game Math Land!
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MathLandApp
Educational video game: Math Land
Recommended age: children aged 5+ and adults
We have completely removed advertising from our game
Now you can find MathLand in the kids category!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m finally the best at math in my class 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Thank you so much for improving my math I used to be the worst but now I’m the best 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳👍🏾
My son loves the game and made it up to island 12. After this, it required the payment of $2.99. I thought sure, he loves it so much and it will open up many more islands. I WAS WRONG! In the end, he could play 14 more islands and that was it.
Not worth the money for so few islands! My advice, have your kiddos play the free version and save the money.
Educational game. Combine math and action
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Didactoons Games SL
- 132.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Didactoons
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version and No ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.