Welcome to SKIDOS! Let your 5-11-year-olds enjoy our wide range of fun learning games. SKIDOS games including Milk Hunt help kids master their mathematics skills and develop their interest in coding. You may subscribe to SKIDOS from within this app or you can log in to an existing account to get started. SKIDOS subscriptions are auto-renewable with monthly & annual plans for 3 users. So, 3 kids of different ages can learn and progress in their own individual learning style.
Kando the zippy Kangaroo needs your help as he travels across New York in a hunt for milk! He can run, fly & swim, but poor Kando can’t do math or code! Help Kando solve problems to collect milk bottles & make a splash by setting a new distance record.
DEAR PARENTS & TEACHERS,
SKIDOS apps are designed first as super fun games that children already LOVE playing. Then, we integrate the interactive learning content into them. That’s why kids ACTUALLY love our games.
HELP YOUR KIDS LEARN MATH & CODING
All SKIDOS games turn classroom lessons into fun and interactive challenges.
In this updated version, we added much more playfulness and even more interactive ways for your kids to strengthen their math skills! Our improved math questions are now more visual and dynamic, for a more engaging and fun experience.
Kids love playing games. Why not teach them the logic behind their favorite games? With SKIDOS games, they can get inspired and interested in programming from a young age.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
Kids LOVE mobile games. We LOVE building games. All SKIDOS games are predominantly designed as fun engaging games and then integrated with interactive learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Kids have different learning styles. All SKIDOS games give children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress with problem-solving.
START CRACKING CODING AND LOVING MATH
All learning content in SKIDOS games is aligned to the national standards for Mathematics and cover a comprehensive list of topics.
These include number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as well as fractions, decimals, geometry and so much more!
For kids who are interested in coding, SKIDOS has developed a unique curriculum that teaches them concepts around basic programming and computational thinking.
All SKIDOS games have 20 levels on how to move objects, which help the kids to understand the logic of game coding.
All SKIDOS games are COPPA and GDPR compliant and have no third-party advertising.
Get 6 year LEARNING PACK for 3 users and play all SKIDOS GAMES UNLIMITED for 6 years!
- SKIDOS has monthly & annual auto-renewable subscription plans for 3 users
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after any free trial period if applicable.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Our terms can be found at https://skidos.com/terms/
For support, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very happy to release this new version of SKIDOS! Thanks to all our users for their feedback, of which many have been added to this update. SKIDOS is proud to support children to become lifelong confident learners!
• We have improved the adaptive learning process for kids
• It is easier to find and install new games from within the app - Please remember, with your SKIDOS subscription you have unlimited access to ALL our games and learning content
• The app has improved usability for both children and parents! Kids can play the game and learn more without much help. As a parent, you can easily track your child’s progress, add a new child or manage your account.
• The games now load faster and are more stable.
• We have added reward animations to celebrate when questions are answered! More fun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is fun. It puts learning and fun all in one! Having a great time with it! The only little thing is that sometimes he game glitches. Then I have to be sit out and go back in. Other than that tiny flaw, this game is really fun and exciting!
It is a great game to practice math but the only problem is it sometimes doesn't show a question or answers it is all white... The other problem is it glitches sometimes... But other then that stuff the game is perfect!!!❤️
This app is awesome. My daughter really loves running games like subway run and tunnel run. This game is just as fun but sneaks in math problems. My daughter has gotten so good at solving math problems quickly thanks to the timer. Really great app!!!!
- Skidos Learning Private Limited
- 523.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Skidos Labs
- In-App Purchases
- SKIDOS learning subscription $6.99
- SKIDOS learning subscription $49.99
- Skidos Milk Hunt For Kids $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.