Captain Mathews invites you on a brand new adventure!
Math Mathews Fractions is a fun adventure game designed for children ages 9 to 12 that packed full of swashbuckling pirates and learning about fractions! Designed in collaboration with a team of researchers from the Marc Jeannerod Institute of Cognitive Sciences (Lyon).
- an adventure game: pirates, puzzles, treasures and fun!
- twelve levels to discover
- twelve different modules that cover all of the concepts relating to fractions
- an app without any pop-up advertisements or in-app purchases!
Includes Mathematical Concepts (in connection with the Common Core Standards):
- Making connections between different representations of fractions
- Using fractions to split quantities
- Using fractions to measure quantities
- Using fractions to show ratios/proportions
- Identifying fractions on a number line
- Placing fractions on a number line
- Identifying equivalent simple fractions
- Comparing two simple fractions
- Ordering fractions
- Adding fractions with the same denominator
- Solving word problems using simple fractions
Kiupe is an educational video game studio.
Please follow us on social networks:
To contact us for comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain Mathews is more handsome. Actually he is more handsome day by day, isn't he?
- Update of the level design for a sharper learning progression
- The Dragon altar now has a new sliceable totem, instead of fruits. So you will get nice equal parts when you cut!
- Hector Buck is uglier. Even uglier than before, can you believe it?
- You can now drop plugs in the trapped passage, and drag them again and again. Real pirates know.
- Several bug fixing, 'cause we, pirates, don't like bugs!
- The app is now one twelfth lighter
- Holy limpet, are you still reading this? Why don't you launch the game and start collecting gold and gems?
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.