Math Plus Minus is a fun learning and practising tool for kids in grades 1 to 6.
Math Plus Minus allows your kids to practice basic addition and subtraction by asking simple questions, and providing multiple choice answers.
You have complete control over how many questions make up a game, and how large the numbers are that comprise the questions.
Like our other app, Tap Times Tables, it uses positive reinforcement to help the kids move forward with their learning.
* Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Share it around the family!
* Multiple modes of learning.
* Multilingual. Supports English, Spanish, and Serbian (both Latin and Cyrillic)
* Fun learning calculator so that kids can ask questions, not just answer them.
* Highly configurable. Choose how many questions, and how hard they are.
* Timed questions add to the fun of learning.
At iear.org (I Education Apps Review):
"...we really liked these practice applications. The gaming aspect really met my kids interests. It doesn't teach you how to do the math but it certainly was much more engaging than any worksheet my daughter has done!"
Other great reviews can be found at:
For more information about how to play, please see my website.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a Know What's Inside member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
PKCLsoft is a member of Know What's Inside, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
PKCLsoft takes children's privacy very seriously. This kids app:
- Does not collect any information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not contain integration with social networks
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools
Support for Apple SchoolWork on iPad has been added. Now teachers can create lessons that include Math Plus Minus and get reports on how students perform.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app to allow children to practice their math skills. As I said NICE
Best math app
I highly recommend this app! It is beautifully done, and very helpful for practicing math facts! It is also customizable for your child. The kids love it.
It was great
- Peter Easdown
- 98 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © pkclSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.