This app's core concept was to create a flexible tool that could be used by beginners and could also be used as a refresher for middle and high school students. Even adults could use this app to challenge their brain.
* ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION
* SIIMPLE - Even a math beginner can navigate the settings screen and start learning
* ROBUST - The inclusion of integers is a great tool for preparing for Algebra
* FLEXIBLE - Choose ANY combination of operators, problem level, and number of problems
* INTEGERS - Simply tap the "Include negatives" button to work on negative and positive numbers
Other great education apps:
* Math Fact Master
* The Spelling Bee
* Interactive Integers
* Star Math
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded for a student and was unable to use options for practice...incomplete download and screen. Very disappointed. Contacted app developer and will see if anyone gets back to me or if I just lost money, email address and account info to a scam. Arghhhh
App works well at providing adequate math practice but the "bright flashes" between problems is very annoying. I would not buy this app until an update has been created that makes the transition between problems more transparent.
I taught for several years and now work as a full time private tutor. I recommended this to my students when I was a classroom teacher and now I use it with my clients. Math fact mastery and mastery of integers is one of the biggest underlying problems I see on a regular basis.
This company has three apps that I use CONSTANTLY with my clients and this is one of then (I also loved the behavior management app when I was in the classroom). I HIGHLY recommend this companies apps to both teachers and parents of students who are struggling in math.
I can't wait to see what they come out with next.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.