Math Vocabulary Cards help students deepen their conceptual understanding of key terms in mathematics. Each card features three sections: a math term, a representative example or model, and a concise definition. Each section can be hidden or revealed providing multiple options for practice. Vocabulary cards can be selected individually or by category and switched seamlessly between English and Spanish.
Math Vocabulary Cards are ideal for elementary classrooms and other learning environments that use iPads. These key mathematical terms are featured throughout the Bridges in Mathematics K-5 curriculum.
• Choose cards sets for grades K-2 or 3-5.
• Select cards by category or individually.
• Cards can be automatically sorted in random or alphabetical order.
• Hide and reveal one or more sections of each card.
• View terms and definitions in English or Spanish.
• Students can use self-check mode to mark off cards they know.
• Teachers can send selected card sets to students via a share code.
This resource is brought to you by The Math Learning Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to K-12 education since 1976. Our mission is to inspire and enable individuals to discover and develop their mathematical confidence and ability.
This app was crafted by Clarity Innovations. We help improve teaching and learning by creating solutions that match promising technologies with the needs of education. Visit us: www.clarity-innovations.com
New features in Version 2:
• Share selected card sets with students via a url, or by providing them a share code.
• Strengthen student learning and retention via the use of the self-check feature.
Ratings and Reviews
Great reference tool
Very handy math definitions. I use these with my homeschooled daughter who struggles to remember things like how many inches in a foot and things like that. Quick and easy to use. Free, no ads, and nothing distracting!
Good for students. Parent approved.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Math Learning Center
- 64.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 The Math Learning Center