«Mathcubes Free Times Tables for Kids» is an educational app specifically designed for children to learn the times tables and the multiplications basic facts while playing and enjoying in an adorable environment, with vintage design and smooth jazz melodies.
This app is based on the classical ABC blocks game. All the available numbers needed to solve the multiplications are represented as cubes, and, through a well-balanced physics engine, cubes seem to be in a real world, where children are able to throw them against each other, pile them up and drop them, interacting at a level never seen before with amazing results. Thanks to this innovative proposal, children will experience new emotions exercise after exercise.
Children are curious and they love experimenting with their surroundings. «Mathcubes Free Times Tables for Kids» encourages this type of behavior, allowing children to discover the answer to the exercises that they find more challenging trying and following clues. You will see how in a short amount of time they will control the time tables and solve multiplications without hardly making an effort. They will surprise you!
Two game modes; selecting a particular time table to practice, or using the random mode to do exercises from the already learnt times tables.
««« SPECIAL FEATURES »»»
* Supervised by a team of pedagogues experts on children’s learning.
* Adapted to encourage learning through experimentation.
* Intelligent system of exercises that allows adapting the difficulty to the child’s level.
* Prizes and rewards to motivate children and encourage its usage.
* All the exercises are strengthen by a system of utterances that works in several languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian.
* Fully configurable so children can practice the times tables using exactly the same method with which they learn in their school. Using the configuration wizard you can choose either direct or inverse notation (1x3, 2x3, 3x3… or 3x1, 3x2, 3x3,…) and the number of tables to practice (10 or 12).
* The exercises can be understood listening the utterances and there is no time limit to solve them.
* Guaranteed fun with an innovative proposal for the resolution of the exercises based on a Physics world and thought to improve psychomotor skills.
«Mathcubes Free Times Tables for Kids» has a unique visual and talking section to encourage imagination and creativity. Every detail has been taken care of: buttons that change their appearance, visual and talking feedback in all the interactions, iconography, visual effects by particles system, etc.
Mathcubes series is part of School Cubes, a collection of educational apps developed with the certainty that learning should not be at odds with having fun. Fun lesson, learned lesson!
For more information please visit www.schoolcubes.com
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Agencia Creativa digital enfoca S.L.
- 90 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Apps4Needs S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.