To learn long division with a step-by-step guide, there's no other app like MathEdge!
*SCHOOL EDITION: This is a one time purchase version specifically for schools using the volume purchase program or those that cannot make in-app purchases. Do not purchase this app if you already subscribe to "MathEdge Division" via in app purchase.*
- Division step-by-step guide
- Division flash cards 1-9
- Choose between two levels of difficulty
- Learn and practice remainders
- Caters to both left and right handed children
- Includes audio instructions
- Great for classrooms or at home
• Test your child with a set of division flash cards to exercise and improve their math smarts.
• Choose between a right-handed or left-handed layout for ease of use.
• Show your child how to properly arrive at each answer with a guided step-by-step experience that teaches valuable math skills.
"This app makes it possible to take a step by step approach to solving long division problems - for students, it replicates the idea of showing your work that usually happens with pencil and paper but also helps guide you to the right answer along the way." - Mrs. Green, 4th grade teacher
- Thank you this helped me so much. I am so VERY glad this app exists
- This app really helps me because I do not really get division so thanks to whoever made this app
- This game has helped me so much. I got 100% because of it.
- I am now the smartest person in my class thanks for everyone that made this app. Yay!
- Thank you for teaching me to do long division I never got this so thank you!
- I can learn lots from this!!!!!!!! Thanks.
- I really like this game it is really fun but at the same time I am learning my division it can help me get ready for school
- Thank you very much since 4th grade I didn't know division but since you came I'm a math wiz at division so now your my hero
- I was having a hard time until I found your app thank you
- I love this app it is fun to me and I am getting better at it and my teacher is happy because I know mostly all of it and my teacher is smiling at me every time I get it right.
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Division
Teachers: You can now assign flash cards practice to students using Apple's Schoolwork app!
Ratings and Reviews
GET IT NOW!!!
If you have a kid and really want him/her to learn division easily, get this game!!
I love how it gives step by step instruction and tells them if they are wrong.
I also love how they can pick how hard they want it to be. With the virus around and no school, this is a great math substitute.
Love the concept and the game. Congratulations creators, you get a five star from me.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thanks so much for your great review! We really appreciate it and glad we could help students with their learning!
Peekaboo Studios = Dog Feces On The Bottom Of My Shoe
PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS BEWARE!
Peekaboo Studios is despicable.
If you have ever bought a Peekaboo Studios app, you may have paid for an app that Peekaboo Studios is apparently no longer updating.
Instead, they probably have another offering that they continue to update, but it is a product that you will now need to pay a nearly (exactly?) equivalent fee to *subscribe* to it, in order to use it for a limited amount of time.
Example (as discovered on Dec 30, 2020):
OLD: MathEdge Division app. Was going for $2.99, according to my records. Version 2.8. The App Store shows that it hasn’t been updated in 11 months.
NEW: MathEdge Division for Kids. Subscription model. Version 3.0.6. Was updated 1 week ago.
This means the clock is already ticking until the day that MathEdge Division stops working.
I believe the same discovery could be made between MathEdge Multiplication & MathEdge Multiplication for Kids, and probably other Peekaboo Studios offerings.
Thanks for sticking it to your previous customers, Peekaboo Studios.
I now despise you as much as I despise dog feces on the bottom of my shoe.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for trying our apps. There is no clock ticking until our apps stop working. Our pricing changed when we introduced the school version so teachers could make a one time purchase instead of a subscription. We continue to work to make sure that both subscribers and teachers have what they need in MathEdge and in our other apps. If you ever have other suggestions, questions, or you need anything at all, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be glad to help!
Great for my student with autism
Have a student with autism who is limited in communication, but does really well with arithmetic. However it was hard for me to explain the concept of long division. This app made it much easier for him to learn the concept.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peekaboo Studios LLC
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Peekaboo Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.