Try the MathEdge system FREE with this app!
Learn basic long division and practice flash cards for numbers 1-5 at no cost, or purchase the full version for larger number flash cards, more complicated long division, and solving division problems with remainders.
To learn division with a step-by-step guide, there's no other app like MathEdge!
- Division step-by-step guide
- Division flash cards
- Caters to both left and right handed children
- Includes audio instructions
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Choose between levels of difficulty
- Learn and practice remainders (purchase to unlock)
• Test your child with a set of division flash cards to exercise and improve their math smarts.
• Choose between a right-handed or left-handed layout for ease of use.
• Show your child how to properly arrive at each answer with a guided step-by-step experience that teaches valuable math skills.
"This app makes it possible to take a step by step approach to solving division problems - for students, it replicates the idea of showing your work that usually happens with pencil and paper but also helps guide you to the right answer along the way." - Mrs. Green, 4th grade teacher
- Thank you this helped me so much. I am so VERY glad this app exists
- This app really helps me because I do not really get division so thanks to whoever made this app
- This game has helped me so much. I got 100% because of it.
- I am now the smartest person in my class thanks for everyone that made this app. Yay!
- Thank you for teaching me to do long division I never got this so thank you!
- I can learn lots from this!!!!!!!! Thanks.
- I really like this game it is really fun but at the same time I am learning my division it can help me get ready for school
- Thank you very much since 4th grade I didn't know division but since you came I'm a math wiz at division so now your my hero
- I was having a hard time until I found your app thank you
- I love this app it is fun to me and I am getting better at it and my teacher is happy because I know mostly all of it and my teacher is smiling at me every time I get it right.
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Division
Performance improvements for the latest devices. Leave us a review, and let us know how you feel about our apps! Thanks so much for all your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Maybe 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️ and SUGGESTIONS =D
I’m in this program “Honors Math” and I just got there this year. They learned 2-3 digit division LAST year. So I am behind. I was looking in the App Store and WA LA! This showed up. I think it’s helping and I got PARCC(IAR [now]) next week so I really hope it works! I am really shaky on division 😕. So hopefully this works. But this isn’t all I’m writing about, I’m also going to make SUGGESTIONS =D well, one suggestion.
I’m also shaky on adding and subtracting fractions. We learned it this year but... heheh... I forgot.... so, please make an app that’s fractions. Adding and subtracting fractions! Thanks for reading this I hope it was helpful for other people.
Edit: OMG! I AM SO THANKFUL! This app is really helpful! I am doing better in division! Yay! Thank you Thank you Thank you! It’s PARCC(IAR[now]) this week and a few of the questions are division. I prayed that the practicing would work and it did! :D I am so thankful. 5 stars now! =D Hmmm.... OH! a suggestion just popped up in meh head! There should be like a game like the flash cards that competes with another player. Just a suggestion though. :D Again, thank you so much for making this app. Better than ANY other math division app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review and for trying our apps! Keep practicing and you will only keep getting better! Wanting to learn and looking for an app to help you is awesome! If you ever have any other feedback, we'd love to hear it. We do have one fractions app to help you practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and comparing fractions. It's called Booop Bop: Bingo Fractions - not sure if posting a link to it will work here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/booop-bop-bingo-fractions/id1064661275?ls=1&mt=8
I am in 6th grade and don’t know how to divide will in all pre ap classes thes helped me a lot and helped me process step by step…….……………pls don’t comment that I’m dum I make all A’s and if you knew how to divide you wouldn’t be looking 👀at all this app 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽.
Awesomeness of this game
This app has been very helpful when I am bored. It doesn’t look like much fun, but it’s very educational. It can teach me and you to be good at math.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Peekaboo Studios LLC
- 32.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Peekaboo Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Full MathEdge Division $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.