Shortcut your way to an intuitive understanding of basic and advanced geometry principals. Discover the core concepts of geometry distilled down to just the vital information you need to succeed. Practice lesson techniques for a deeper understanding and then play games until you're skills are razor sharp.
Master these concepts:
* Types of Triangles
* Triangle Internal Angles
* Triangle Inequality
* Triangle Side and Angle Relationship
* Area of a Triangle
* Area of an Equilateral Triangle
* Heron's Formula for Area of a Triangle
* Pythagorean Triples
* Circumference of a Circle
* Area of a Circle
* Central Angles and Inscribed Angles
* Arc Length
* Area of a Sector
* Mentally Multiply by π
* Area of a Square
* Length of a Squares Diagonal
* Area of a Rectangle
* Length of a Rectangles Diagonal
Prepare for the math section on the SAT, PSAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, MCAT, or any other standardized test. Don't waste time with a calculator on the few tests that allow them. Use Mathemagics as a tutor to quicken up your test taking abilities.
Activate and challenge your brain to expand its ability to think efficiently and have fun at the same time. Train yourself to break problems down in to smaller more manageable pieces in order to reach solutions quicker and more accurately than anyone else.
* Improved timed game play start sequence
* Improved layout of game over screen
* bug fix: replay game countdown not working
* bug fix: timer not restarting after viewing a lesson
* bug fix: crasher when starting a new game with no lessons selected
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the convenience of the app so I can study anywhere I go but it seems like the labels for the problems overlap so I can't really read half of the stuff that I'm suppose to be solving for Pythagorean theorem
Diagrams aren’t showing properly
I love the other apps in the series, but this one has an issue especially with the labeling of shapes. Labels are often overlapping and are sometimes simply not shown.
Just started playing with it and in the first practice (triangles) the answers the app is looking for are wrong and in some cases the right answers are not even available. I'll update the rating if this turns out to be a fluke, but so far I would not recommend this app.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.