**Free with your ABCmouse.com membership**
Help build your child’s math and problem-solving skills with this comprehensive collection of educational animations from the award-winning learning program ABCmouse.com! The Mathematics Animations app introduces essential math concepts through entertaining characters who will both engage and educate children ages 5 through 8. Your child can play and learn from these animations anywhere, anytime—even while offline!
Parents will benefit from the For Parents section that explains key concepts in math and problem solving for young learners. Animation descriptions help parents focus on their children’s needs and interests as they select animations for their children to view.
Current ABCmouse members can use the Mathematics Animations app for free just by logging in. If you’re not a member yet, you can subscribe through this app to access the full ABCmouse experience and begin your family’s learning adventure.
The ABCmouse Mathematics Animations app offers
• More than 100 animations
• Engaging characters who focus on a variety of mathematical skills
• Addition and subtraction, measurement, geometry, problem solving, and more
• For Parents section with detailed curriculum information and content management features
This app contains NO third-party advertising and does NOT share any personally identifiable information about you or your child with third parties.
• This app offers two membership options: $9.99/month or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
- Fixed iPhone XS Max bugs
Ratings and Reviews
ABC mouse bundle
I really enjoy seeing my daughter learn we started her when she was 3.5 years old. When we first started I did it with her. Now she is showing me. My daughter is 4 now and she enjoys listening to books and playing with the learning activities. The one thing I don’t like is that sometimes the hamster section is not working or keeps ask me for my password to log back in. This why I could not give it 5 stars.
Needs actual problems
The videos are fine at showing the concepts to kids but really need a section at the end where kids can answer a question to test mastery. For example, the butterfly addition shows 4 butterflies and then the girl adds one so there are five. After the video it would be nice to have a picture with 6 butterflies and the person adding one. Then have the question read with an multiple choice box. Then after answering a graphic showing 6 + 1 = 7 under the butterflies with a brief explanation.
So really, we have to go find another app or workbook to actually practice these skills after the videos. As a math teacher I hope parents know the videos are only a half measure here.
Well whenever me and my little brother go on ABC mouse, we go on this app and when we are finished watching an animation we get just a pitch black screen. There is a lot to choose from but that’s just a problem and my little brother doesn’t end up getting his tickets.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Age of Learning, Inc.
- 366.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Age of Learning, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month 9.99 $9.99
- One Year 79.99 $79.99
- One Month 7.99 $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.