MathPad allows you to create documents that include:
• Mathematical expressions that automatically draw, re-size, and align according to their content
• Geometrical shapes figures with editable notations: circle, equilateral triangle, isosceles triangle, right triangle, obtuse triangle, acute triangle, square, rectangle
• Drawn graphs with axis in the center or in any of the corners; that show or hide ticks, arrows or extensions and to select line color or thickness
• Other elements: matrices, images, text and text boxes
• The easy-to-use math keyboard lets you edit equations like never before
• Change the font size or color of each selected expression
• Use iCloud to save and open your files on other computers and devices
• Print or email the documents you create in several formats
Share Actions for your documents*:
• Print/Email PDF with page layout for Letter Size or A4 Size, Portrait or Landscape mode and the options Fit to Page or Automatic Fit
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Duplicate document
• Email JPGs of all document expressions
• Copy Image of selected expression or entire document to clipboard
• Save JPG of selected expression or entire document to Camera Roll
• Export to iCloud
MathPad FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• MathPad* – iOS app
• MathPad EDU** – iOS app
• MathPad* – macOS app
• MathPad EDU** – macOS app
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/mathpad
5-STAR USER REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD:
"Cool app - I can make mathematical expressions easily. I recommend this app." (Brazil)
"Matrices - I've been trying to find an app that would let me write Matrices! Found it!" (Canada)
"Great concept! - This is a great concept, especially for kids with disgraphia. I'd like to see it do more stuff specifically for elementary and middle school math […]" (USA)
* MathPad - PREMIUM Subscription is required
**Math Pad EDU - without In-App Purchases
• Improved user interface
Ratings and Reviews
Still can't "try" it
the "free" version doesn't allow you to do anything. It says you can make a 1 page file with the trial version, but when you go to make a new document it just gives a popup telling you to buy premium. Not going to waste my money on an app that doesn't offer basic functionality after years on the market.
I downloaded the “free” version to try and as the other review suggests there is no way to actually try it. When you open it says you must purchase.
Who else is tired of app developers getting away with offering these kind of traps and waste of time. Apple should start expecting more.
Stop wasting our time!
Developer Response ,
Please note that we have just released an update to the FREE version that includes corrections to the inability to create documents. We hope that you will download the new version and let us know what you think!
Waste of time
it’s “try before you buy” but the “try” means try to do literally anything and not be able to because this thing won’t create new documents and won’t allow you to edit old ones so you literally can’t do anything...
Developer Response ,
Please note that we have just released an update to the FREE version that includes corrections to the inability to create documents. We hope that you will download the new version and let us know what you think! Please send details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZurApps Research Inc.
- 9.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © ZurApps Research Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM Subscription $4.99
- PREMIUM Subscription $29.99
- PREMIUM Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.