MathPad allows you to create documents that include:
• Mathematical expressions that automatically draw, re-size, and align according to their content
• Geometrical shapes with editable notations: circle, equilateral triangle, isosceles triangle, right triangle, obtuse triangle, acute triangle, square, rectangle
• Other elements: matrices, images, and text
• The easy-to-use math keyboard lets you edit equations like never before with continuous scroll and shortcuts to the 8 areas: numbers, brackets, functions, matrices, set notations, lowercase letters, uppercase letters, Greek letters
• Change the font size or color of each selected expression
• Use iCloud to save and open your files on other computers and devices
• Print or email the documents you create in PDF format
• Storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import documents using a private key
• Download sample documents from ZurApps Library
• Email an editable copy of the document to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Email JPGs of all document expressions
• Copy Image of selected expression or entire document to clipboard
MathPad FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• MathPad – iOS app
• MathPad EDU* – iOS app
• MathPad – macOS app
• MathPad EDU* – macOS app
*EDU includes perpetual access to the capabilities included with PREMIUM Subscription and does not include any In-App Purchases.
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/mathpad
5-STAR USER REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD:
"Cool app - I can make mathematical expressions easily. I recommend this app." (Brazil)
"Matrices - I've been trying to find an app that would let me write Matrices! Found it!" (Canada)
"Great concept! - This is a great concept, especially for kids with disgraphia. I'd like to see it do more stuff specifically for elementary and middle school math […]" (USA)
• Activates several ways of sharing documents
• Unlocks storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import documents using a private key
Three subscription options are available:
• 1 Month priced at $4.99(USD) / 4,99€ (EUR)
• 3 Months priced at $9.99(USD) / 9,99€ (EUR) (SAVE 33%)
• 1 Year priced at $29.99(USD) / 29,99€ (EUR) (SAVE 50%)
• Provides private storage
• Export documents using a private key
• Is hosted by ZurApps Research
• Contains documents created by ZurApps Research as well as with user submitted documents monitored and approved by ZurApps Research
• Continuously updated with new documents and is hosted by ZurApps Research
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
FREE VERSION allows user to:
• Create documents with one page
• Open and edit documents shared by other MathPad users
• Open and edit documents created during any active subscription periods
• Import documents from the ZurApps Vault using a private key
• Use all the app features with the exception of features in the Share menu
• Users now have the option to Rate MathPad on the App Store from inside the app
• Improved user interface
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Manual !!!!
I downloaded this app and after playing with it, watching the less than 1 minute tutorials multiple times, and reading the "how to use notes" multiple times, over the course of almost two hours; I could not enter the simplest of expressions using the app. There is no way I would pay anything for this app. I am certain that once you figure out how to navigate the app, after how many hours I can only imagine, you might be able to enter 2 + 2. This app needs better user instruction, without them it is a pure waste of my time and energy. I am better off with pencil, paper, and a scanner to communicate my ideas and equations.
Can't export without paying up.
If the developers want to charge for saving "MultiDocs" they can-- but exporting should be standard. Unfortunately if I want to clip my notes to another app I need to buy the "MultiDocs". MultiDocs is marketed as a "module" but the app is useless without it. This isn't a "free" version, it's a trial in disguise. And maybe that could be forgiven if the app wasn't ugly, slow, confusing and crash-ridden. Of particular note is the use of weird icons. Is that the share icon? I dunno, looks like the old iOS 6 one… kinda? What does the folder icon do? Dunno, I need "MultiDocs". You have to toggle between two keyboards and the backspace doesn't go back and… ugh.
Has Potential, but---?
I gave this app a one-star rating, but did it with regret. The idea is good. Though somewhat overloaded, the math keyboard seems pretty logical. I also like being able to try it out for free, then pay for functionality (ability to save, export, etc.).
I think the killer, as of now, is the almost complete lack of instructions:the "help" menu is one of the sketchiest I have seen. I tried to write an integral, one of my most common needs, and got hung up. There was no indication about how to complete the symbol.
I say good luck. Improve your instructions with an immediate update, or it will be a loser. Otherwise, might be great.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZurApps Research Inc.
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © ZurApps Research Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM Subscription $4.99
- MathPad MultiDocs $99.99
- PREMIUM Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.