MathPad allows you to create documents that include:
• Mathematical expressions that automatically draw, re-size, and align according to their content
• Geometrical shapes figures with editable notations: circle, equilateral triangle, isosceles triangle, right triangle, obtuse triangle, acute triangle, square, rectangle
• Drawn graphs with axis in the center or in any of the corners; that show or hide ticks, arrows or extensions and to select line color or thickness
• Other elements: matrices, images, text and text boxes
• The easy-to-use math keyboard lets you edit equations like never before
• Change the font size or color of each selected expression
• Use iCloud to save and open your files on other computers and devices
• Print or email the documents you create in several formats
Share Actions for your documents:
• Print/Email PDF with page layout for Letter Size or A4 Size, Portrait or Landscape mode and the options Fit to Page or Automatic Fit
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Duplicate document
• Email JPGs of all document expressions
• Copy Image of selected expression or entire document to clipboard
• Save JPG of selected expression or entire document to Camera Roll
• Export to iCloud
• Unlocks storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import documents using a private key
• Grants unlimited access to download documents within ZurApps Library
• Activates additional features such as creating multiple documents and several ways of sharing documents
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
A free trial period of one month will begin when subscribing.
Three subscription options are available:
• 1 Month priced at $4.99(USD) / 4,99€ (EUR)
• 3 Months priced at $9.99(USD) / 9,99€ (EUR) (SAVE 33%)
• 1 Year priced at $29.99(USD) / 29,99€ (EUR) (SAVE 50%)
The monthly subscription will be automatically charged at the end of the trial period, and thereafter at the end of each period unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the active period. You can manage your subscription in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. It is not possible to stop an active period for the subscription.
The ZurApps Library is hosted by ZurApps Research and it is continuously updated with new documents created by ZurApps Research as well as with user submitted documents monitored and approved by ZurApps Research.
The ZurApps Vault provides private storage and is hosted by ZurApps Research.
The FREE VERSION allows to:
• Create 1 document with up to 20 expressions
• Open and edit documents created during any active subscription periods
• Open and edit documents shared by other MathPad users
• Import from iCloud
• Import documents from the ZurApps Vault using a private key
• Use all of the app features with the exception of features in the Share Actions menu which includes several ways of sharing documents
MathPad FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• MathPad* – iOS app
• MathPad EDU** – iOS app
• MathPad* – macOS app
• MathPad EDU** – macOS app
*TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! - FREE app with In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription with a free trial period of one month
**EDU includes perpetual access to the capabilities included with PREMIUM Subscription and does not include any In-App Purchases.
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/mathpad
5-STAR USER REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD:
"Cool app - I can make mathematical expressions easily. I recommend this app." (Brazil)
"Matrices - I've been trying to find an app that would let me write Matrices! Found it!" (Canada)
"Great concept! - This is a great concept, especially for kids with disgraphia. I'd like to see it do more stuff specifically for elementary and middle school math […]" (USA)
Corrected alignment for expressions containing power exponents
Ratings and Reviews
Can't export without paying up.
If the developers want to charge for saving "MultiDocs" they can-- but exporting should be standard. Unfortunately if I want to clip my notes to another app I need to buy the "MultiDocs". MultiDocs is marketed as a "module" but the app is useless without it. This isn't a "free" version, it's a trial in disguise. And maybe that could be forgiven if the app wasn't ugly, slow, confusing and crash-ridden. Of particular note is the use of weird icons. Is that the share icon? I dunno, looks like the old iOS 6 one… kinda? What does the folder icon do? Dunno, I need "MultiDocs". You have to toggle between two keyboards and the backspace doesn't go back and… ugh.
Nice App, But Some things need to be fixed.
I am a math tutor for high school and college students. From time to time, I need an app like MathPad to send notes to some of my students. However, after typing 3 lines of mathematical expressions (answers to worksheet answers written out) the virtual keyboard blocks the view of what I'm trying to type. There is also no way to scroll up and down the document to make sure the expressions are what you want them to be. Finally, the explenation of gestures for certain commands is very small and hard to see.
Needs Manual !!!!
I downloaded this app and after playing with it, watching the less than 1 minute tutorials multiple times, and reading the "how to use notes" multiple times, over the course of almost two hours; I could not enter the simplest of expressions using the app. There is no way I would pay anything for this app. I am certain that once you figure out how to navigate the app, after how many hours I can only imagine, you might be able to enter 2 + 2. This app needs better user instruction, without them it is a pure waste of my time and energy. I am better off with pencil, paper, and a scanner to communicate my ideas and equations.
- ZurApps Research Inc.
- 12.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ZurApps Research Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM Subscription $4.99
- MathPad MultiDocs $99.99
- PREMIUM Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.