Make maths fun with Maths Basic Facts. Maths Basic Facts is an interactive app that helps kids practice and develop their basic maths skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Kids can test themselves and race the clock to answer as many questions as they can within a set time limit.
Parents: Having trouble getting your kids off mobile devices? As the saying goes - if you can’t beat them, join them! Break up the Angry Birds sessions with an educational app your kids will benefit from and keep an eye on their mathematical progress.
Teachers: make tests more fun for your students and less work for you. There’s no need to print out pages of tests and no need to spend hours marking them – Maths Basic Facts does it for you.
- 100 questions generated in random order
- Ability to skip questions to come back to later
- Finishes with a detailed report card to help kids learn from their results
- Kids can try and improve with a self-test for up to four incorrectly answered questions
- Comes ready to go or you can customize time limits (great for classroom use) or personalize with your child's name and time limit (perfect for home use).
Suitable for kids aged 4+
Addition: 25 questions, up to 16 + 11.
Subtraction: 25 questions, up to 16 - 11
Multiplication: 25 questions, up to 10 × 10
Division: 25 questions, up to 100 ÷ 10
"Maths Basic Facts":
- does not contain any third-party ads;
- does not include any In-App purchases;
- does not collect personal information;
- does not use analytics or other data collection tools;
- does not integrate with social networks;
- does not contain links that navigate users outside of the app;
Ratings and Reviews
This app is not Device assignable
We are a school that would like to have this app but it is not device assignable. Wil you be able to update this app to include this option? By next year, we'd like to push out all our apps without having to assign an AppleID. Thank you.
This was not helpful at all. It is not customizable as it is a total mix of all 4 operations.
Nice work thanks for the team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.