Maths Bricks - Subtraction is a funny maths game that helps you practice subtraction at all levels. As you practice math subtraction, you will have a cute tortoise jumping up to break the Maths Bricks for you. If you are not quick enough, the bricks will knock the poor little tortoise out!
The bricks challenge is a fantastic way to get faster at mental arithmetic, and to keep your brain in peak condition. Maths Bricks gives students the foundation needed to excel in math at home and in school.
The application features scoreboard feedback, and its clean and interesting interface is ideally suited for children (Verified!).
Maths Bricks is a great way to improve or refresh you mathematical skills and you will have a lot of fun doing it!
- Different levels are available (various upper bound, speed and numbers)
- Unlimited practice enable you to do mental arithmetic faster
- Tracks your performance over time
- Share your achievements with your friends
- Great exercise for your brain
- Vibrant and easy to use interface
- Cute music and sound effects
Compatible to iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
The zero doesn't work
I think the concept of the game is fun, but when a problem comes up that the answer is zero (2-2), you cannot press the zero button. You can make it say 80 or something with a digit in the tens place, but 0 alone will not work. This makes it where you can't move past that brick. Fix this and it would be a great game I think!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.