MathX brings the power of a graphic and scientific calculator on your iPhone and iPad. It can solve more than 18 operations and gives you step-by-step explanations. It allows you to graph and compare up to seven functions simultaneously.
There’s also a standard calculator that gives you instant answers as you type. It helps you perform your day-to-day calculation more easily than a traditional calculator.
We think MathX is going to help you everyday, from quick calculation to complex problem.
• Standard calculator
• Compare up to seven different functions.
• Show graphs on an external display using AirPlay.
• Matrix Operations, Determinant of a Matrix, Inverse of a Matrix, Linear Equation, Quadratic Equation, Cubic Equation and System Of Linear Equations.
• Complex Numbers Calculator, Complex Numbers Converter
• Distance, Dot Product, Vector Calculator and Norm of a Vector.
• Special Angles, Converter, Pythagoras’ Theorem, Generalized Pythagorean Theorem and Trigonometric Formulas.
• Keep track of all the calculations that MathX performs.
• Calculator Widget provides you a scientific calculator right in the Today View.
• Messages Extension brings our calculator and gives you access to your history right inside the Messages app.
• Sync variables, history and your library across all your iOS devices with iCloud.
• Save to Evernote, Dropbox, iCloud Drive and third-party document apps.
• Export as PDF, TXT and image.
• Print as plain text.
• Create MaTeX documents to include your own theory into MathX. MathX allows you to import MaTeX document from iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other services.
- Performance improvements.
iMessage app & Calculator Widget
- Fixed a potential crash on first launch.
If you have any feedback or questions, you can email email@example.com or tweet @mathxapp.
If MathX helps you, please consider writing a review. It really helps us. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is limited
It’s not made to do hardcore calcs . It says it does complex numbers but only handles rudimentary calcs
Developer Response ,
Thanks for contacting us. What do you expect from Complex Numbers? Which features are missing from the Complex Numbers part?
Please feel free to ask questions via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app was JUST what I was looking for and it works great besides the beautiful aesthetics an app deserves. Something like this isn't easy to build and design so props to the developer and can't wait to see amazing updates! MathX to the featured page!!
Minor iOS9 problem with Notification Center widget
Was 4 stars before iOS 9. Now, on my iPad mini in landscape mode, when I look at the Notification Center widget it's cut off. This is because now the widgets are displayed on the side in a smaller size. I'll change my review back to four stars once fixed
- Bunuel Cubo Soto
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bunuël Cubo Soto
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.