Matidor Noa – project management on a map!
Matidor's interactive map facilitates real-time communication and effective project collaboration. Mission critical data with geographic context is now easily understood and actionable to non-technical audiences. With this one-stop solution, you can view your entire portfolio on a map, or zoom in to view specific project details like site layout, tasks, budgets, expenses, comments, relevant files, and historical activities. Rapid access to information improves efficiency, enables better decision making, and reduces the risk of overrun costs.
Why Choose Matidor Noa?
* Get the whole picture: Visualize all your projects on a map. Get real-time updates about budget performance and task statuses so you can spot potential problems and rest easy.
* Invite everyone and anyone: Owners, consultants, and contractors can all use the same platform and data. And every user is free!
* We’re your utility belt: Turn data from your existing tools into simple and actionable next steps.
* Set up in minutes: Peaceful project management is only a few clicks away.
Powerful dashboard features:
* Program Map: Import your projects and map them so you know exactly where they all are. Add layers so you can make quick, informed decisions.
* Insights: View budget and task performance across your entire program so you can spot trouble before it costs you.
* Project Grouping: Whether it’s by use case, company, or geography, create Groups that fit your needs. Get the same powerful Insights across your Group.
* Spreadsheet Import: Import any and all your projects from spreadsheets. Transform your spreadsheets into visual project management.
* Users and permission: Invite any and all internal and external stakeholders to the same platform. Control edit access, budget access, and even control and limit the projects that users can view.
* Reports: Since Matidor is the source of truth for all your fieldwork data, you can generate real-time reports at the click of a button, without cobbling them together.
Powerful project features:
* Project Map: Finally, everyone can work off the same map. No more calls, or confusion. When you site drawings to your project, your field personnel see the updates in real-time.
* Project management: Everything about your project in one single place so you can make better decisions, faster.
* Budgets: Track budgets, costs, change orders and more. Know that your projects are on budget.
* Tasks: When you assign tasks to your team, Matidor immediately notifies them, and sends regular reminders. Your field personnel can mark the tasks as complete, so you never miss a deadline.
* Forms: Create custom forms to standardize data capturing. Field personnel can fill in forms for Daily Summaries, Inspections, Safety Check-ins, ESAs, DSAs, and more.
* Files and photos: You and your field team can upload and view files and photos directly to Matidor, whether you’re in the field or in the office.
* Smart Comments: Tag people, budgets, costs, forms, files, and map features to make contextual messages for collaborative project management.
* Field Access: Matidor was made for the office and the field. Whether you’re on desktop, tablet, or mobile – whether you’re online or offline, Matidor has you covered.
* Template Configuration: You know your projects best. Create and configure templates that best reflect your projects so you can easily and accurately track your progress.
* Bug fixes
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matidor Technologies Inc.
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Matidor Technologies Inc.