Matrix Video provides remote live video streaming of current ADT branded Digital Video Recorders (DVRs)(models released in 2010 or later). This application is ideal for Commercial, Industrial, Retail, and Residential applications with access to cellular or Wi-Fi broadband internet using iPhone, iPod and iPad devices.
The Matrix Video application allows you to:
- View DVR locations from your list of remote sites
- View up to 16 individual cameras
- Select individual cameras from each remote site using rotary camera titles
- Rotate screen for normal or wide screen viewing
- View normal or full-screen by double tapping image area
- Set up new or edit current remote site location connections
- Use static IP addresses or DVR naming service such as 2dvr.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- iPhone6, iPhone6Plus Screen Support
- TouchID Support
- bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not good at all
We must have crap cameras, but what annoys me the most is that I can not perform a search remotely. My camera for my home, not adt cameras, you can actually see and make out faces better and no fees. Not only that but I can search through the whole day or previous days. ADT seems to behind in everything!!!! I’ve nothing good to say about their products except look elsewhere and save yourself money
Used to work , now doesn't
Same problem as everyone else , it used to work amazingly , now for the past YEAR it has not and ADT has not been able to help ! I've called them 5 times and no one can help , what kind of company is this?
Unable to view cameras
I did all the updates on my phone and I'm not able to see the cameras. I can't see it on an iPhone 5 or 6. I also turned off my phone, deleted the application and loaded it back up, and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?
The developer, Matrix Network Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.