Matt Hayes TV is the behind the scenes platform where you can discover more about my life and my work and even take a stake in the future of fishing on TV.
There will be regular Fishcasts where you’ll be able to hear what I think about the big news in fishing and I’ll also answer your fishing questions.
Check out the tips section for themed advice and look forward to guest spots and films with friends such as Mick ‘The Duke’ Brown.
• All my back catalogue in one place, and the place where to see new films first;
• New films, short films, and footage that has never been previously broadcast.
• Regular audio Fishcasts - ask questions via the comments, so I can answer in a future episode;
• Off the grid? On a boat? Low on data? No problem! Take me anywhere with you with offline mode for all audio tracks.
• A state-of-the-art video player that detects your connection speed to automatically serve the highest resolution your device can handle.
My hope is that together, we will build Matt Hayes TV into a big club and a strong voice, and work as one to fund and create new Matt Hayes and Mick Brown films in which you share in the project from start to finish.
Download the app and subscribe now!
• Matt Hayes TV
• Length of subscription: subscribe for a period of one year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same amount as the initial subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
Minor Bug Fixes
- mBaSo Ltd
- 36.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © COPYRIGHT 2020 MATT HAYES TV, ALL RIGHT RESERVED
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $28.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.