MaxiCalc is like touching a real calculator: response is instantaneous, visuals are crystal sharp and the sounds are truly unique. It simply feels right.
It is as easy as a pocket calculator, but much more powerful: multi memory, multi history paper-tape and big buttons. The search for the perfect calculator is over.
In portrait mode, you have a calculator fully focused on basic arithmetic operations - with big easy-to-read and impossible-to-miss buttons. In landscape mode, you have a robust calculator with a comprehensive set of scientific functions and tapes for keeping track of your work - everything in one single screen. Also, you can print your calculations with AirPrint technology or email them to friends or colleagues. Use of memory is dead simple too - always see what you have stored on the memory slots, and for using one value, just tap on it.
• Incredibly responsive and graphics detailed interface & realistic sounds
• Two modes of operation: portrait for basic calculations or go scientific with all features in landscape
• Never lose track of what you've entered using multiple tapes.
• Memory slots to help you out with more complex calculations
• Copy and paste numbers from or into display
• Stateful: you can always be sure that you will get back where you left off
• Trigonometric functions in degrees and radians
• Print your calculations with AirPrint technology
• Email your calculations to friends or colleagues
• Breathtaking Retina Display graphics
• Basic: percentage, square, y-th power, factorial, logarithm base 10-e-2, reciprocal, square root, y-th root, power of 10-e-2
• Trigonometry: sine, reverse sine, cosine, reverse cosine, tangent, reverse tangent, hyperbolic sine, reverse hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine, reverse hyperbolic cosine, hyperbolic tangent, reverse hyperbolic tangent
For tips, updates and sparing doubts, follow us:
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/maxicalc
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Maxicalc
We appreciate your care by reporting any bug, sending suggestions or requesting features.
Feedback is very important to us - we read all of them. Reach us at:
Please: write a review after updating - even if you already did in the past. It really helps us!
• Updated for iOS 10 compatibility
• Aesthetic bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I enjoy using this calculator than the one I had. Visual and graphic and program ability is awesome.
This is the best online calculator I have ever used. I love the fact that it has a running tab with it.
Most wonderful app ever made!
Thank you for your app!
The developer, Fernando Sciessere, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fernando Sciessere
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Fernando Sciessere & Everson Siqueira
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.