MaxRewards is your digital wallet, assistant and advisor, all-in-one. Track spend, rewards, bills and credit scores across all of your credit cards. Automatically activate deals on your credit cards just by linking your account. Maximize rewards on every purchase by following our realtime best card to use recommendations.
Credit card benefits are designed to be hard to get. We make them easy pickings.
• Extra cashback at select restaurants in New York City and Atlanta
• Best card to use recommendations by category (e.g. use your Amex Blue Cash Preferred on groceries)
• Best card to use recommendations for nearby merchants (e.g. use your BoA Cash Rewards card for 15% off Starbucks)
• Automated activation of quarterly bonus categories on cards like Chase Freedom and Discover it
• Automated activation of offers and deals on compatible American Express, Bank of America, Chase and SunTrust cards
• Net worth in rewards
• Aggregate current balance, credit limit and credit utilization
• Upcoming bills and autopay status
• Sign up bonus tracker
• Overview of card rewards, fees and interest rates
• Credit scores from all connected credit card accounts
• Spend and reward summaries by time and category
• Unified list of transactions
• Rewards earned on each transaction
• Consolidated view of credit card offers and deals
• New card recommendations based on spend and preferences
• Ability to adjust point values
• Dark mode
SECURITY & PRIVACY
• We use bank-level encryption to sync your information
• We never access nor ask for credit card or social security numbers
• We won't sell your information
COMPATIBLE BANKS & CARDS
MaxRewards supports currently supports hundreds of cards from issuers like:
• American Express
• Bank of America
• Capital One
• US Bank
• Wells Fargo
MaxRewards supports cash back and other popular reward programs including:
• American Express Membership Rewards
• Barclaycard Arrival Miles
• Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Citi ThankYou Points
• Delta SkyMiles
• Hilton Honors
• Marriott Bonvoy
• Southwest Rapid Rewards
• United MileagePlus
Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great concept, needs polish
It would be a really useful app if the interface isn’t as clunky. I tried to change the point multiplier but it just didn’t register when evaluating best cards. There are lots of other small things that makes it less than convenient to use. Keep it up I’ll try it in a few months.
It never works when you need it
Been using it for a few months now. It wont work 90% of the time. I have several credit cards that offer different rewards, and even tho the app shows the correct rewards for each quarter; the “best card to use” section will only show you one card for everything. Sometimes when you delete and reinstall the app it will work and recognize all of your accounts, but overall this app 👎🏾. I only keep it because is faster to check the credit card quarter categories here than in the actual bank app.
Developer Response ,
I'm really sorry about this. We'd love to resolve these issues for you. Could you contact us via the app (Profile, Contact Us)?
Chase accounts don’t stay linked
This is a good app, but for whatever reason, Chase accounts don’t stay logged in and continually have to be re-synched. Not sure if this is the fault of the app or Chase, but it’s not very useful to me otherwise. They do tell you some customers have trouble logging in, but it happens every day. Will revisit this app if the Chase login gets fixed, but can’t use it at this time with this problem.
Developer Response ,
Can you reach out to us through the app (Profile, Contact Us)? Chase requires some of its customers to go through two-factor authentication, but you shouldn't be experiencing this every day. We can check what's going on.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.