Enter the Temple as a MATH MORTAL, leave as a MULTIPLICATION MASTER!
Designed by educators and gamers, Mayan Multiplication is a collection of five math games to help students achieve multiplication mastery. Each challenge promotes speed and accuracy by integrating the math with compelling and strategic gameplay. The stunning graphics fused with upbeat music immerse students in the Mayan world as they progress through a series of 10 different ranks from stone to diamond rank. Each game is constructed so the challenge of playing doesn’t affect the math but instead breaks routine and reinforces knowledge.
5 DANGEROUSLY ADDICTIVE GAMES, each with a different spin on multiplication:
• TOWER OF INQUIRY – flash-card style game
Build a tower worthy of the Mayans by solving problem blocks to reach the summit. Make no mistakes; wrong answers will be your downfall.
• MARBLE MAYHEM – multiple choice game
Flick your marble to hit the correct answers in the ancient ring. But beware! Avoid the flaming marbles at all costs.
• HEXAFACTOR – factor matching game
Slide stone number tiles into place to match factors to their products. Move quickly and strategically or disaster will befall. Can you handle the challenge?
• CHAMBER OF FIRE – high-speed question and answer game
Roll through the obstacle course and seize answers to the Chamber's inquiries to escape the inferno. Make a mistake and you will see why it’s called the Chamber of Fire!
• CHASM CATACLYSM – multiple-answer strategy game
Construct a bridge using your math expertise to cross the chasm. The catch? Beat the clock or watch your masterpiece crumble!
• Up to 12 individual student profiles
• Progress tracker – (The game documents progress with in-depth graphs.)
• Email student reports – (Access the data with a spreadsheet or text editor for easy integration into your records.)
• Customizable focus – (Parent/Teacher or student may choose any amount of numbers to focus on from 1-12.)
• Randomized problem set – (No two games are the same!)
• Customizable game difficulty - (Fun and challenging for beginners to gamers with easy, medium, and hard levels.)
• Maintains math integrity – (The gameplay won't affect the math score.)
• Engaging goals for long-lasting practice – (Collect thousands of gems, conquer challenges, and raise your skill rank.)
• Compelling environment – (Rich visuals and upbeat music create an adventurous and fun atmosphere.)
• Just plain fun! – (Choose from 5 avatars. Be anything from a frog to a toucan!)
This app is designed for children ages 9 and up.
IMPORTANT: Due to the high-quality graphics, Mayan Multiplication will not run on 1st generation iPads.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
64 bit support
Ratings and Reviews
All learning with fun
This was exactly what I was looking for in a game. A game that has lots of math with the look and feel of a game. My son loves it. I like that you can focus the game on numbers you have covered and then add the new numbers you are learning later on. Most math games I've seen tend to be too much playing and not enough math work. Some don't even let your child know the answer was incorrect. I have no problem letting my son sit and play this because I know he is doing 100% learning. He thinks he's playing a game. THANK YOU to the developers for this amazing math learning game.
I think Mayan Multiplication is a great app because it is fun and educational at the same time. It actually teaches you math, unlike Prodigy and some other apps. It lets you pick what you are working on, and it has times tables from one to twelve.
Amazing!! My 10 year old struggled with multiplication for over a year. After only one week of 'playing' on Mayan Multiplication, she was proficient and enthusiastic doing multiplication . Even my 5 and 7 year olds are learning their facts!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- HONOR EDUCATION, LLC
- 413.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Honor Education, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.