MayaNet is a companion tool that makes it easy for you to browse, build, and play Infinity, a Sci-Fi miniature game. You should find it easy to browse all models in the Infinity universe, build a roster of your preferred faction, and then play a game against your rivals.
MayaNet provides these awesome features:
- 100% Free
- Clear and concise interface that focuses on browsing, building, and playing.
- Full reference of Infinity units
- Create and store army and sectorial Rosters
- Fully offline Infinity Wiki that is also integrated into unit profiles.
- Toggle between two Rosters for list building or deciphering your opponents list
- Import and Export. Export through BBCode or HTML Email
- Spec Ops support
Spec-Ops models count against their base unit's AVA
Removed Sforza FTO from ISS and OSS
Updated wiki to include FAQ 1.7
Ratings and Reviews
Infinity can be a real handful when it comes to playing, or even just remembering all the special rules when putting together an army. This is an amazing resource that allows for quick reference and clarification of rules, as well as an incredibly clean layout that can be referenced without slowing the game down.
I’m also impressed with how quickly and accurately everything is updated when new units and profiles drop.
Keep up the great work!
Works now... (but the App Store won’t let me edit my old one star review lol)
Must have app!!
I love this app, I actually bought an iPad to use it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.