### This is the English handwriting recognition app.
Mazec offers you handwriting input as an alternative to your keyboard within any app on your device. If you want to write an email, make a social post or quickly jot your notes, mazec handwriting input technology offers you a speedy alternative to handwrite the message instead of using a keyboard.
The Mazec handwriting input method app offers extremely accurate handwriting recognition and predictive text to intelligently guess your handwriting on the fly. It even allows you to enrich the dictionary with your own favorite terms and phrases, or your favorite URL’s and email addresses.
Mazec handwriting input method for iOS saves you time writing emails, notes and social posts. Instead of fumbling with a keyboard (which often causes you to use both hands), with mazec all input can be completed with the touch of a finger. Mazec handwriting input provides handwriting conversion while you are on the go. Its advanced technology is due to vast semantic databases built over MyScript, the world leader in handwriting recognition technology.
Mazec handwriting input features include:
1. The most advanced experience for real-time conversion of handwriting to text,
due to MyScript , the leader of handwriting recognition technology.
2. Extremely accurate predictive text due to natively-authored dictionaries of technical terms and popular phraseology
3. Auto and manual learning dictionary
mazec can intelligently “learn” frequently used phrases automatically. You can also ”teach” mazec to memorize short sentences, such as "TYVM" to "Thank you very much" and allows you to customize the user dictionary to your own favorite phrases
4. Emoji input
Mazec includes more than just emoticons, but over 100 selected Emojis in 12 categories. Just write "Emoji" or one of category name as "face", "moon", "animal" etc. , then the list of Emojis will pop up. Categories of Emojis include: Faces, Fingers, Weather, Moons, Animals, Hearts, Balls, Fruit, Flowers, Buildings, Trains and Cars
5. Handwriting Input available to all applications on the device
Because mazec is written as an input method to iOS, it acts as an alternative keyboard within any application on the device that accepts input.
6. Handwriting Emails and Social Posts
Mazec makes writing emails, blogs and social posts quick and fun and saves you time
7. Handwrite Google Searches
With the mazec Handwriting Input app, browsing the internet and conducting Google searches has never been easier
8. Quickly fill out web forms and important documents online
With mazec, it becomes extremely easy and quick to fill out web forms and critical documents online, thus saving time from printing PDF files and scanning to be sent back
9. Multiple languages
The app itself supports English language only. Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-purchase apps.
We’d love to hear your feedback and feature requests. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community at https://getsatisfaction.com/mazec
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No Competition; best handwriting recognition software available on thei pad
I have been using this app for so long that I'm not really certain how many years it's been. I'm finally writing a review, because the most recent update (Feb2018) somehow removed my ability to write an underscore. Similar to getting the recognition for a bullet mark, it took me time and effort to finally be able to do so. I miss my underscore _ (only part written with apple keyboard).
And yet, I still love this software! Quirkiness and all, this app save me the hassle of using a regular keyboard. I am in awe that an app like this can interpret my handwriting as well as it does :)
Wish list: ability to tab/indent; add bulleted lists; and, yes, the irreplaceable→underscore :D
needs 2 things
5 stars because this provides a very enjoyable experience, and I use it most of the time.
- a custom dictionary, as mazec is highly dictionary-oriented (to add words, for example “mazec”, that mazec just doesn’t know - the provided user dictionary is something totally different, a text expansion tool)
- stop this from happening: if you write, then stop to see what mazec thinks you typed, and you think, “ok, good.” and keep writing, sometimes it totally changes past words. mazec should never totally lose old guesses, but it sometimes does.
also would be nice:
- scribble to mark out
- a training utility to teach the system your weird letters, so you don’t have to adjust as much
- something to make punctuation easier to add, especially when starting a new line in mazec, but continuing one you’re writing (for example: “, or so he thought.” is hard to enter - the leading punctuation is sometimes recognized as something else.
Best handwriting recognition I’ve ever used. It is typically very accurate, though there can be an odd effect when adding a period (to end a sentence). On some occasions, the period will cause an accurate string of words to become unintelligible; removing the period restores the accurate recognition. There is also some inefficient use of screen space on the iPhone XS Max. These issues aside, it is very good for writing.
- MetaMoJi Corporation
- 37.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014 MetaMoJi Corp
- In-App Purchases
- mazec Language Add-Ons (Spanish) $9.99
- mazec Language Add-Ons (Japanese) $9.99
- mazec Language Add-Ons (German) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.