"The best iOS game I've played in a long time"
"I can't put it down"
"The only mobile game I play now"
Build mazes and share them with the world! Torment your friends, watch them fail... Solve all your friends' mazes, become the most powerful maze-hero in the universe. This is Mazecraft!
Play countless mazes stocked with fun features and deadly surprises. Design and build your own mazes and invite your friends to try them out, then watch replays of them falling for your tricks.
Lead them astray with signposts, confound them with locked doors and riddles, and taunt them with abusive owls. Lay traps and meet a multitude of creatures. Infinite possibilities and interactions await you!
Collect prizes, level-up and unlock new features while dressing yourself in the finest costumes. Want to be a Pirate Samurai? A Robot Dog? An I.T. Administrative Assistant? It’s all there.
Can you build a maze no one can solve? Can you build the ultimate maze to top the global charts? Prepare to craft mazes with your friends!
- The subscription auto-renews at the end of each term.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- You can now select which prize you want to have in your maze when creating it.
- The total coin values in mazes are now standardized, no more Micro mazes with no coins, and Epic mazes should now have more coins on average.
- Added recent character choices when configuring the character you're adding to a maze.
- Added coin cost to the creation of new mazes. We hope this improves the quality of mazes in the Latest category. You should be able to save up the amount quite quickly, but there's still some disincentive to spamming mazes.
Ratings and Reviews
Centered around gamers’ boundless ingenuity, Mazecraft makes it easy to build challenging mazes and share them with fellow players. Stock your retro-style labyrinth with lethal traps, odd creatures, hidden treasure, helpful (or not-so-helpful) messages—it’s completely up to you. Or you can solve other people’s mazes to earn gold used to dress up your character and construct better mazes. Either way, you’ll have a fiendishly fun time exploring the creative potential of this wondrous playground.
If you’re considering this game, just don’t
“Hmmm...should I get this cool-looking game with great content and amazing graphics and enemies and just seems good? Sure!” Stop. This game is so cool, but then they ruin it. Let’s say you start off, get ten prizes and become level two. You already made one maze and it blew up! You decide to make another. You then make a space-themed, micro level. It blows up too. You play more and more and get more addicted every maze. You’re really happy you stumbled upon this game. Then you get hell unleashed upon you. You reach level three, and you’re hyped because now you can make a “small-ish” level. You click it with speed and excitement, but then...”Free trial. Make unlimited levels.” What. The. Actual. Crap. They took an amazing game and decided to make it a cash grab. Why. They were living the life. They had people hooked. They just got money hungry. This will forever stay a two-star review until they do something about the horrible cash-grab thing.
I remember playing this game years ago, and I made bundles of levels and it was great! I re-downloaded the game and frankly, I’m heavily disappointed. Will not be getting this game ever again unless they respond saying they changed this. Next time you see this game and it isn’t changed, look back at this review and say to yourself, “How about no.”
Edit: 4 star because of year free trial...nice!
Developer Response ,
We have since removed subscriptions from the game and would love to invite you back!
The sky is the limit with this game. Its all player content, mazes built by other players. Some people like to build mazes, some like to play mazes. Different maze types with their own things that make them special. The mechanics of the game can be straight forward until you mix it with something else and you can get really creative. Theres a messaging system if you get stuck in a maze, theres even a discord server. I find this game to be really captivating, and the developers are always working on improving the game and incorporating player ideas. Most definitely one of the best phone apps there is considering most apps i play for a few months and drop, and thats it. This is one of like the four apps that i always come back to. My creator name is Tajrah, i like to build really intricate mazes and i enjoy playing mazes that make me think.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Mazecraft Company Oy
- 183.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © The Mazecraft Company Oy 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Mazecraft Premium - Yearly $19.99
- Mazecraft Premium - Monthly $3.49
- Tiny Gem Pack $1.99
- Medium Gem Pack $9.99
- Starter Bundle $4.99
- Giant Gem Pack $99.99
- Huge Gem Pack $49.99
- Large Gem Pack $19.99
- Small Gem Pack $4.99