Are you addicted to mazes? This is the game for you!
Find your way through an infinite variety of randomly generated mazes tailored to fit on the iPad screen!
• Six different maze modes to choose from. Choose from circular or square mazes in tiny, large or massive sizes.
• Tiny mazes - Fairly easy to solve, allow about 60 seconds to complete. For a challenge, try and get them solved in under 10 seconds.
• Large Mazes - You should be able to solve most of these within about 3 minutes.
• Massive mazes - These are huge mazes that would size up to ONE METER SQUARE if you printed them out! These will take about 30 minutes to complete, if you use the hint button lots!
Some functions to help you find your way through the maze include
• Hint button - This will show you the way to go for a short amount of time
• Saved Games - Up to 18 saved game slots are available for you, and your family and friends to use!
• Maze Timer - A timer that shows the total amount of time that you have spent on the current maze.
• Mesmerizing Backgrounds - If you are not interested in playing, you can always just watch the constantly moving backgrounds for mind soothing bliss...
TIP: Choose a wall to follow, and track it all the way along. As long as you don't lose track of which wall you are following, you will eventually find the exit!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Updated screen sizes to handle iPhoneX and iPad Pro screens better
* Fixes crashes that were occurring on newer iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
This app is terrible: Don't buy it
There is only 3 mazes and there ALLLLL boring they have the same layout... And the biggest one is soooo long hard and confusing! This app is terrible: Don't buy it
Love MUHD. Please update for iOS 11!
A favorite! Uncomplicated, easy to use, plays offline. Every maze auto-saves itself, each new maze is unique. Real-action path is 10/10 & graphics are fun.
Keeping my fingers crossed for an update; cannot use with iOS 11.
You have to draw a line to navigate through the maze which means if you are doing a larger maze the maze becomes really messy. The mazes are large enough to be a serious challenge but it’s so difficult to navigate through the maze that it becomes more frustration then enjoyment. It’s not a horrible app it’s just really messy.
The developer, Christopher Scott, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christopher Scott
- 1.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Logic Rewired
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.