Mazoola is a super app that gives parents digital superpowers to help navigate their child’s path to earning, learning and developing essential money management skills. As the only COPPA* certified mobile family wallet, Mazoola’s walled garden offers parent’s much needed reassurance that their children can build life lasting skills in a safe and secure environment. Mazoola anonymizes a child’s identity to ensure privacy while shopping with their favorite retailers online or in-store from their mobile device.
AS A PARENT I CAN:
• Create child virtual debit cards and store on mobile device
• Create automatic allowance amounts
• Assign & track chores and the rewards for completing them
• Approve retailers, shopping categories and spend limits
• Authorize, manage and monitor purchases from parental dashboard
• Develop a lesson plan to teach children about setting goals, budgeting and savings
AS A CHILD I CAN:
• Earn, learn and spend money with favorite retailers
• Set and track savings goals
• Track chores and the rewards for completing them
• Send money to a friend
• Securely and privately shop anywhere (online or in-store)
• Add debit card to Apple Pay or Google Pay Wallets
• Track detailed spending with real-time transaction history
Child Online Privacy & Security (COPPA & GDPR Compliant)
• Bank-grade encryption & authentication
• Never store social security numbers or banking information
• Highly secure data management & strict data privacy; we never sell your data
• No hidden fees & no overdrafts mean no unwelcome surprises
• Accounts are FDIC insured through our partner Evolve Bank & Trust, member FDIC
Going digital is the new norm and so is digital marketing. Cookie-placement, location-based advertising, behavioral targeting and other clever marketing tactics regularly put children’s privacy at risk and violate the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). New banking solutions aimed at children and families have appeared – none have adequately addressed COPPA or privacy concerns.
Founded in 2008, Mazoola was built from the ground up – built by parents concerned about exposure of unregulated marketing, concerned that their child’s personal information would fall into the wrong hands. The Mazoola mission is simple: give kids the power of a mobile wallet, teach them about money management but power the solution with privacy to ensure they always remain safe. Because a child’s privacy matters.
*Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
U.S. federal law designed to prohibit the collection and use of personal information about children by the operators of Internet services and Web sites. Passed by the U.S. Congress in 1998, the law took effect in April 2000. It is administered and enforced by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really great to teach kids financial responsibility
Everything is digital these days, so setting up an online debit card for my kid is a really great way for them to learn how to save & spend. I’m able to set up different chores, give allowances, & even give them little “bonuses” when they help out with other tasks. It’s perfect for teaching them that they can earn money through hard work. I love that i can reward them with something & set specific stores they can spend at, if i wanted to (though i really don’t like to limit things like that). They can even donate to different charities through the app, which i love! This is 100% the type of app i wish i’d had when i was growing up. I’m glad my kids can start learning this responsibility from such a young age & i’ve recommended Mazoola to my friends who have young kids as well.
10/10 recommend this app!
My family has been using this app for over a year and we love it! It's been amazing to see our kids learn about finances. They love the allowance for chores (this is a game changer) and we love that our kids are protected from being tracked. If you want to teach your kids about finances and make sure they are spending wisely and safe....this is the app for you!
Too buggy to use
I tried unsuccessfully to open an account. After talking to customer service it finally worked for 1st child. Then I couldn’t open an account for a third child. Customer service had no good answer and said they would get back to me. They never did. I then tried to log back in, my password was correct, but could not log back in. I tried resetting the password, but of course could still not log in. I am permenantly locked out probably because of some other glitch, I’m just glad I don’t have any money in the account yet, because it would probably be gone or perhaps “disappear” from the account.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- REGO Payment Architectures, Inc.
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Mazoola is a Service of Rego Payments Architecture Inc. ©Copyright 2021 Mazoola. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.