The Personality Types 4+
Type Descriptions and Test
Designed for iPad
Have you ever wanted to know which celebrities have the same personality type as you? How about which personality type is the best romantic match for you? Find your personality and discover insights to yourself with the famous 16 personality types created by Katharine Cook Briggs, Isabel Briggs Myers, and Carl Jung. Learn your strengths and weaknesses, what kind of people you work best with (and who to avoid) with The Personality Types app.
- Free, rich descriptions of all 16 personality types that include: strengths, weaknesses, complements, opposites, romantic matches, how to attract, quotes, and famous people of that type
- Detailed career and relationship info
- Free, comprehensive personality test to help determine your type
- A personalized home page that shows your type. Your type can be saved by tapping "Continue" after completing the test
- Explanation of how the type indicator works
- Ability to bookmark information for faster access
- Three text sizes and app colors to suit your reading style
- No sign-up or email required
- Various UI tweaks, including font styling improvements
- iOS 14 compatibility
- Fixed a lot of typos
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve taken similar personality tests and I not only got the same result. INTP -Logistics, but the very detailed breakdown of my personality type here was SPOT ON! From my relationship status to my social life, family, etc. I even learned a few things about myself. The results definitely clarified questions I’ve had about things in my life, such as my career path. I’ve been stuck but it recommends Analysts positions for someone like me and wouldn’t you know I’ve been inquiring about Analyst positions prior to taking this test, not knowing much about analytics and if it would be something for me. Now I’m about to take out seriously. So I highly recommend anyone to use THIS app and to take this test for yourself. You won’t me disappointed, you’ll be amazed!
I was just fooling around because I was bored, so I decided to get this app. And wow, I’m pleasantly surprised. They really nailed my personality and explaining it, and all the segments they wrote on the different types was really some good insight. Plus, all the career options they gave me are actually legitimate things I’ve been considering for years. So yeah, a little scary lol that I can be read like that, especially by only 36 questions in an app, but overall good job. They also showed me what my weaknesses in a relationship would most likely be, or just the weaknesses of my personality type in general, and honestly they were on point :/ Anyways great app, would recommend :)
The app is fine...but some problems and suggestions. One, sometimes the app glitches and I can’t open it. It’s not bc of my iPad bc it never happened before. Ever. Second, I wish there were more than just 2 options for the test thing. I mean, how are you suppose to know our personality just by answering 1 out of 2 choices? Can’t there be more options, maybe even a “other” one? It just doesn’t seem like a accurate thing to relay on. Lastly, the whole thing is pretty inaccurate. Sure, some of it is true, but about half of it isn’t. So you couldn’t call this thing “accurate”. It’s either partly accurate, or not accurate at all. For some people, it may be completely accurate, but mostly it’s not. I’ve read other reviews saying it’s not so accurate either. Overall, this app is ok but I wouldn’t recommend it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Derek Holevinsky
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Derek Holevinsky