Have you ever wanted to know which celebrities have the same personality type as you? How about which personality type is the best romantic match for you? Find your personality and discover insights to yourself with the famous 16 personality types created by Katharine Cook Briggs, Isabel Briggs Myers, and Carl Jung. Learn your strengths and weaknesses, what kind of people you work best with (and who to avoid) with The Personality Types app.
- Free, rich descriptions of all 16 personality types that include: strengths, weaknesses, complements, opposites, romantic matches, how to attract, quotes, and famous people of that type
- Detailed career and relationship info
- Free, comprehensive personality test to help determine your type
- A personalized home page that shows your type. Your type can be saved by tapping "Continue" after completing the test
- Explanation of how the type indicator works
- Ability to bookmark information for faster access
- Three text sizes and app colors to suit your reading style
- No sign-up or email required
- Various UI tweaks, including font styling improvements
- iOS 14 compatibility
- Fixed a lot of typos
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like the way they describe each of the functions and have comparisons such as the differences between T and F. Also the quiz got my type right on! (I am an ISFJ) A lot of quizzes mistype me as ISTJ, INFJ or INFP/ISFP. I do wish it had more on cognitive functions and the dominant functions of each type. Especially since better understanding cognitive functions can clear up mistypings. Altogether it’s a really nice app and I would recommend it if you would like to learn more about your type or others. It also comes in handy if you’re a writer because I find it incredibly helpful for developing unique and interesting characters for my stories.
The app is fine...but some problems and suggestions. One, sometimes the app glitches and I can’t open it. It’s not bc of my iPad bc it never happened before. Ever. Second, I wish there were more than just 2 options for the test thing. I mean, how are you suppose to know our personality just by answering 1 out of 2 choices? Can’t there be more options, maybe even a “other” one? It just doesn’t seem like a accurate thing to relay on. Lastly, the whole thing is pretty inaccurate. Sure, some of it is true, but about half of it isn’t. So you couldn’t call this thing “accurate”. It’s either partly accurate, or not accurate at all. For some people, it may be completely accurate, but mostly it’s not. I’ve read other reviews saying it’s not so accurate either. Overall, this app is ok but I wouldn’t recommend it
good intro to mbti, needs some small tweaks
As both a mbti enthusiast and someone who has studied it quite in depth for years I was happy to find this app available in the store. It makes for a clean, to-the-point, guide to the types and their associated traits and is well organized too!
However, I find the test given to be a little too simplistic as it doesn't seem to play much into the cognitive functions and the response choices seem too narrow to get a fully rounded result. ( It’s best to research and type yourself that way anyhow). There is also a major error on the “Functions of Types” page. Quite a few of the stacks are in the reverse order? INTP, for example, should be “Ti>Ne>Si>Fe” I assume this is just a typo.
I hope to see more updates and will continue using this app for fun, thank you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Derek Holevinsky
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Derek Holevinsky
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.