MBC Connect is an interactive patient experience registry designed specifically for people with stage IV or metastatic breast cancer (MBC) or advanced breast cancer. Patients or caregivers can enter health and medical information, which contributes to a powerful database that will help drive advances in MBC research. You’ll also receive valuable feedback and insights about MBC.
MBC Connect offers several easy-to-use features, including:
• Respond to brief surveys that tell us about who you are, the patient’s history with MBC, quality of life, and other important factors that can help researchers develop a deeper understanding of the disease. These surveys can be completed at your own pace. You can also save work ‘in progress’ and return to it later
• Build a treatment profile that captures information about the patient’s treatments over time. This information is helpful for researchers and can also be used to guide discussions with doctors or health care providers
• Receive regular insights that provide information about MBC news and events, as well as potential clinical trial opportunities for the patient
The MBC Connect application is designed to keep health information secure and confidential using strong encryption technology and is HIPAA compliant. All personally identifying information will be removed from the data that we share with researchers to protect the identity and privacy of the patient and caregivers.
Participants can opt out of certain communications by visiting the “opting out” tab in your MBC Connect profile.
For more information, contact: email@example.com.
This release includes security and notification enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good
Managed to register after initial trouble. Time will tell if it’s useful, not clear yet.
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Inc
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Medaptive Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.