mbDriveHD - Turn your iPad into a wireless network disk and document viewer.
With mbDriveHD, transferring files to and from your iPad has never been easier! Thanks to our lightning fast Web server build-in, you can use any web browser to transfer your documents and files to/from iPad.
*** Limitation ***
The free version provides 64 MBytes disk space. If you need more disk space, please purchase the full version.
1. High performance Web server provides fast and easy file transfer.
2. Compatible with OS X 10.5 and above, WinXP, Vista and Windows 7.
3. Transfer the files to/from mbDriveHD using Web browser.
4. Transfer the files to/from mbDriveHD by using USB cable. (iTunes file sharing).
3. Supports typical file management operations on mbDriveHD. Functions include:
* Create new folder.
* Delete/rename files and folders.
* Copy and move files.
5. Views or plays the document/media file stored in mbDriveHD. Supported file formats:
*Microsoft office documents
*Safari Web Archives
*Web pages .htm .html
*Image files .png .jpg, .jpeg, .gif .tiff
*Video files .mp4 .mov
*Audio files .mp3 .aac
6. Supports landscape orientation.
7. Export images/photos to Saved Photos Albums.
1. Computer running OS X 10.5 and above, WinXP, Vista or Windows 7.
2. iPad and your computer needs to be on the same WiFi network.
3. iOS 4.2.
If you have any problems, please contact our technical support before leaving a bad review. We cannot get your email address from the review and will have no way to help you solve the problem.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No you didn't
Crashes every time still, problem is not fixed at all
Another app for trash
The IP address they tell you to connect to doesn't exist.
Does not work!! Can not upload files.
This app opens up, BUT when you try to upload a file to it from a computer's web browser, this app crashes on the iPad. It also shows No connection unless you refresh the port in the settings a couple of times, so with no luck it will not even let you connect through a web interface. Do not buy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.