Why buy an expensive remote control for your PowerPoint presentation? This simple and instinctive application can turn your iPhone/iPod touch into a wireless PowerPoint slide show remote control. It allows you to move the cursor/pen by twisting and tilting your iPhone/iPod touch, add and erase annotations, easily navigate through slides and much more...
1. Move cursor/pen by twisting and tilting the iPhone/iPod touch.
2. Touchpad includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two finger tap on the screen to perform right click and two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling.
3. Add annotations using the pen.
4. Supports most of PowerPoint slide show shortcut keys.
5. Can be used as a wireless mouse/touchpad for your PC.
6. Supports middle mouse button click and vertical scrolling.
7. Auto search for receiver's IP address.
1. Computer must be running Windows XP/Vista or Mac OSX 10.5 Intel.
2. Receiver application must be installed and running on your computer.
3. WiFi network. The iPhone/iPod touch and your computer must be on the same local area network.
4. PowerPoint 2003/2007 for Windows or PowerPoint 2008 for Mac OSX.
The receiver application can be downloaded at:
Ratings and Reviews
There are no install directions. I have no idea how to install or how the app tries to communicate. I want a refund.
Would like a few changes, but it mostly works
Please put the Previous/ Next buttons near the top of the screen rather than the bottom. Very uncomfortable to click those. Also I can get the track pad to move the mouse but clicking (tap) is intermittant. I can get the scroll wheel to work well, but the other 4 mouse buttons just cause the pointer to go to the upper left corner of the screen. It would also be nice of the mousing/ scrolling worked on the entire screen. Perhaps a gesture or just a mode button to go between the ppt controls and the mouse control?
Some other programs offer the ability to see your PPT notes. That would be a great addition.
The server side worked instantly. Wish RDP connected that efficiantly.
This is the only app like it that didn't get mixed reviews so I went for it.
Works very well, for the most part. Connects very quickly to the PC client, all controls buttons work. A few suggestions:
1) label the different main buttons (pointer move, left mouse, right mouse, scroll). Took some experimenting to see what they did.
2) Pointer or Pen movement VERY DIFFICULT. Works, but not smooth at all - hard to get very precise control. I'd LOVE IT if you could show the screen/slide on the iPhone screen, and allow us to directly markup there. Like working on a tablet PC - direct markup is much easier than moving a mouse or pen cursor.
3) Put the download url for the client utilities in a helpscreen in the iPhone
Other than these two points, no complaints. Very well done - keep up the improvements!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.