Simple and intuitive, lean and agile, card based kanban project management for solo professionals and small teams. All stored locally on your Mac or iCloud Drive and not a third party web service. Fully integrated with WipQ for iOS or the free WipQ Viewer for iOS.
• Kanban board style interface with customizable Work In Progress (WIP) limits and inter–card dependencies.
• Supports card locking, favourites, priorities, categories, file attachments and various card display themes.
• Customisable queues and folders for organising your work and workflow.
• Custom properties mean you can extend cards to include any custom data you need for your projects.
• Saves project data locally—no network or third party login required.
• Supports Personal Kanban.
• Supports all modern macOS interfaces, including document model, versioning, drag/drop, copy/paste, undo/redo, printing, full screen, window tabs, dark mode etc. macOS versioning by default means you’ll never lose your data.
• Exports to CSV, XML and JSON (in case you want to move to a different tool)
• Great replacement for Trello.
Miscellaneous bug fixes for card duplicate and folder delete followed by undo and redo.
Added “Paste as Text” and “Paste and Match Formatting” to edit menu in card edit.
Fixed a few missing key commands.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t start with my first project
I just bought the app few minutes ago, and It’s crazy and complicated, it doesn’t have a clear and friendly menu…
How Can I start to create a project?
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry you feel this way. To start a new project, select "New Project" from the "File" menu, just like all Mac applications. Click on the "New work" folder to the left to show your cards, just like in iTunes or any similar Mac application. Or select "WipQ help" from the "Help" menu, just like you would it any Mac application. Just checking though, are you sure you put your review against the correct application? We're not sure what you mean by crazy and complicated, as that doesn't sound like WipQ at all. For further help please contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you get started.
A Very Helpful Program, Hope Development Continues
I bought WipQ to help me keep track of clinical reports - which ones are finished, which have deadlines, which are highest priority, etc. The cards on a virtual kanban board metaphor is perfect for this. Some interface elements need refining, from an efficiency viewpoint. For example, double clicking a card doesn’t open the item for editing, but instead opens a window that has an “Open” button that must be clicked ino order to begin editing. That window has options to change the card’s tag and its location on the board, but those options are available directly from the kanban board itself. I note this not to criticize the app, as I like it very much. It is still relatively new in development and is already very helpful. I hope the developers continue their work on this super helpful visual task/project manager!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We've taken all this on board for future development. You can edit a card directly in 1.3, by selecting the card and pressing "e". In the upcoming 1.4 you can also option-double click to edit. You may have missed this because you downloaded 1.2.1 and gave feedback the same day we released 1.3. We are actively developing WipQ based on feedback as well as our own features, so we love feedback!
Window contents needs to be resizable (without fullscreen)
It was not obvious what to do when the app opened.
I would give it four stars if the window contents were resizable without resorting to fullscreen. Works great and the minimalist design is not distracting.
Much better than a todo list or reminders.
Suggestions (one or more of the following to get 5 stars):
- Add ability to attach reminder events
- Add blocking flag with comment
- Integrate with Apple's Reminders
- Have mobile app
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review and your feedback requests. We do have those features on our wish list, so they are coming at some point as we actively develop WipQ. As far as window resizing goes, absolutely you should be able to resize the window by dragging the sides or bottom right corner, just as you would with any other application window. If this doesn't work, then get in touch via support (on the Help menu) so we can track down the problem and fix it for you. Thanks again!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aggmedia Pty Ltd
- 5.6 MB
- Requires macOS 11.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2022 Aggmedia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.