MCPlayer (Media Center Video Player) is a HD Pro UPnP video player for iOS devices: watch your favorite videos directly from (internet and) your home network.
Watching your favorite movies, music videos, and video files has never been easier and more fun, thanks to the Media Center Video Player.
MCPlayer, a streaming UPnP/DLNA HD video player application, will completely change the way you watch your video content. You can easily share and play your favorite movies and videos on a variety of media players within your network. Supported players include PS3, HD TV, Xbox360, and many other UPnP renderers. MCPlayer is also compatible with popular interfaces like desktop iTunes and Windows Media Player as well as UPnP/DLNAservers, ALLShare TV, NAS, and your PC or MAC.
MCPlayer also gives you an opportunity to create your own personal "Watch Later List" with just one simple click.
- A technologically advanced video player with Dolby Digital Plus Surround Sound (AC3 Decoder)
- Instantly download your favorite video files on your device and conveniently view them offline whenever you like
- Create and run your own personal "Watch Later List"
- There's no need for copying. Simply play back your favorite videos directly from your local network devices such as Windows Media Player (mpg format), UPnP servers, NAS, etc.
- No transcoding required. All video formats are ready to play with no conversion
- Beam your chosen video to any UPnP enabled Xbox360, UPnP renderers, PS3, or HD TV
- Wide range of Subtitles is supported *integrated into the video file
- Supported Video formats: GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MKV, MPG/MPEG, TS, M2TS, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MOV, M4V
- Wide range of audio formats is supported including officially licensed Dolby Digital Plus Surround Sound
- Effortlessly play, watch, and manage your favorite list of video files
- (Integrated ArkMC media player that utilizes minimal power for your convenience)
- Compatible with and/or utilized by iPTV, Allshare TV, XBMC
- More features to come as technology continues to evolve
Our dedicated Arkuda team is committed to making your life easier and as convenient as possible. Perfecting our app based on your needs and desires is our ultimate goal. We would love to hear your suggestions, ideas, and feedback since your input is so valuable to us. Please share your thoughts with us so we will be able to serve you better. Choose how you share your video files.
- Minor stability fixed and performance improvements
- Fixed possible incorrect app’s behavior
- Minor bugs fixed
- Share button added
- Subscribe function added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have used this app for about a week now. Seems to work pretty well using a windows 7 PC. However, media server isn't always found using my iPad unless I stop and restart the server. Not sure if this is a configuration issue with my win 7 machine or something else. When I use the media servers built-in search for connected devices, My iPad is returned as an unknown to me named device (Akuda...). I know it is my iPad because I am using a static IP. I have since rename the device in the list so that I can identify it easily. I will continue to use this app and update this review if I notice a change in the app's performance.
I was looking for a wireless HD Video player and streamer for iPad to watch videos through my home network. I selected this app after testing out a few duds and getting frustrated with them. MC Player really hit the mark of all my needs. There is no transcoding involved, which really makes my head spin, it's official Dolby, there's Chromecast support, UPnP/DLNA compatible streaming on TV, up to 1020p HD quality. Boom. Everything you could possibly need out of a video player, and all at a ridiculously decent price.
Worst app I have ever purchased
This app is broken and does not work. It does none of the things the developer says it does. No menu, no settings, and when you load a url to play, it stops immediately and goes back to a blank screen. I am going to demand a refund Apple for this so called app. If I can’t get a refund from Apple or the developer, I am going to do a charge back. I have never bought an app this worthless before. STAY AWAY a and keep your money. I would give zero stars if I could.
Developer Response ,
Hi, RJ in the MTNS!
Thank you for the feedback, In the description of the application, everything is written about the functions and the app's appearance. We haven't mentioned any special settings or menu options. A function of the URL works, but this option is available to be used with IPTV or any online storages that are allowed in the country (where this storage is launched). If you have any further problems, please contact us via Support and we will help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arkuda Digital LLC
- 64.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Arkuda Digital LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.