Need some inspiration? Fresh Minecraft blueprints are added every day! Recreate any of the builds block-by-block and layer-by-layer in your own Minecraft world.
Every Minecraft player would appreciate great building tools MCProApp can offer:
- Minecraft 3D/2D blueprints and maps viewer.
- Export .schematics files via Email, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Multiple camera controls and physics options.
- Block IDs and Construction grids.
- Various blocks and layers display filters.
- Save favorite blueprints for future use and access them offline.
- Share your own creations and rate others' submissions.
- Fan fiction Stories are constantly updated and added to the App for your enjoyment.
- Circle and Sphere guides, Crafting recipes, Shape generators, Redstone simulators and 3D mini-games are just some new features that we plan to add later.
This is a re-launch of 8-year-old MCPro App. We really-really wanted an update... We had to acquire all App assets from old Developer because they stopped any support of the App. Due to the fact that old app was using iCloud and Game Center we were not able to transfer it to our Dev account. This is why MCProApp starts fresh!
And now, finally; you can transfer In-App purchases made in old App!
You will have to create MCProApp account, login in old App, Restore Purchases and click Transfer button. Log back in new MCProApp and enjoy NoMoreAds and Premium Content upgrades at no extra charge.
We are here to resurrect MCProApp from the ashes, bring it to new standards and add features that community demands. We are listening to your comments and suggestions. Please reach out to us via:
Stay tuned for more updates. Enjoy!
MCProApp is not affiliated with Mojang AB.
Bug fixes and adjustments (Trap doors orientation, textures).
Ratings and Reviews
I found a great castle from the last application, and i found it in the updated version. When i found it, i didnt wanna lose it. So i saved it. And i had to stop for a little bit. But the next time i went onto it, i went into blueprints and it crashed. Now i cant even use the application with my account. Plus, i liked the old application better because i payed for everything, but now i have to pay even more to just have what i had before. But if you can fix this, it would be the absolute best application ever. Much love.
PS: I just read some of the reviews, and the bug can be fixed easily. But my problem with this application is the actual transfer itself. Whenever i was on the old application, i was able to switch from 2d to 3d really easily. But now, i cant even use the 2d properly. All it is is just a 3d version of 2d. That kinda makes it a little aggrivating. If i wanted to do the old verson, id have to pay a little more. If you guys can fix the transfer, and make it in such a way that the features we payed for in the last version, transfer to the features in the new version. Like you guys said, you guys will be adding a redstone simulator, skinpack enablety for something like that. Ill have to pay for that. But again, if you can fix the transfer system is fixed, ill absolutely love this application. Reason why im making a second review is the fact i didnt explain it enough in the first review. But anyways. Fix it if thats possible. Much love.
I have a very hard time using the controls while looking at the blueprints. I would love it if y’all could update the app and put in a proper 2D control system. If we could be able to see front, back, left, right; Pinch to zoom in and out; as well as be able to drag the screen to move left, right, up and down. I’m then it would be a full five stars. I would be very happy if y’all could make this an update.
Developer Response ,
Controls will be updated in next releases. Stay tuned ;)
Awesome app but some room for improvement
I’m a minecraft marketplace creator and I use this app a lot, but most of the most useful features you have to get builder pro (which every time I try to get it,it won’t load or something and never gives me a price or anything) so that’s something that they could fix(or get rid of it altogether);a minor problem with the templates with Redstone the Redstone Dust is white and doesn’t give the delay settings for the Redstone Repeaters; update the blocks; Lastly the Layer Quantity, Overall Quantity, and Block name and icon sometimes is wrong; and that’s all my critiques for the app other than repeating adds(but that’s fine)
- Bold Statement Productions Inc.
- 168.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Bold Statement Productions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- No More Ads $1.99
- Premium Content $1.99
- Pro Builder $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.