MD Anderson Mobile is a free, easy-to use application for patients, caregivers and visitors of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas.
The application connects patients to their medical records, so they can manage their care on the go. With the app, you can:
• Send secure messages to your health care team
• Check your appointments or request a cancellation
• Read patient education materials about your diagnosis or treatment
• Access your personal health record
• Complete Questionnaires prior to appointment visits.
• View medical statements, balance due and make payments.
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
Features for all app users include:
• Step-by-step directions to help you get to and from appointments or meetings
• Guide to MD Anderson, including information about amenities and important services available to cancer patients and their families
• Patient shuttle routes stop arrival times
• MD Anderson events calendar
• Articles and news releases featuring the latest cancer treatment and research information, as well as inspirational stories from other cancer survivors
• Contact information, including direct dial to our health information specialists, phone directory and a form to submit your questions
• Connections to MD Anderson’s social media accounts, where you can interact with the cancer center and fellow patients and caregivers
Disclosure: Some features for patients require a login. MD Anderson patients can contact our health information specialists at askMDAnderson to request a myMDAnderson patient portal account, 1-877-632-6789.
Support for MD Anderson Mobile is available through askMDAnderson, 1-877-632-6789, or at http://www.mdanderson.org/contact-us/askmdanderson.
Added patient shuttle routes.
Ratings and Reviews
Just got it and already dislike it
I received a message and need to reply back and there’s not way to reply to the message-?????
Cannot see my pathology report
I just had cancer surgery two weeks ago and am on pins and needles wanting to know if the cancer was contained and what my prognosis is going to be. I get an email saying I have a new test result and immediately go to the app. The app lists the path report but doesn’t give the result and says to go to the website. The website does not have it and doesn’t even list multiple lab results that are on the app!
Very heartbreaking for the top cancer hospital to drop the ball on having such a crummy app.
I’m a tech savvy stage 4 cancer patient and I throughly dislike your app
I’m a Stage 4 cancer patient. I don’t have time to waste on your app that doesn’t function properly. I can’t even see the messages I’ve sent my providers, for starters. Also, I’m not interested in going to a completely separate app for what I need to do. I might as well use the full website. I’ll be deleting both app off of all of my devices. For the #1 cancer hospital in the U.S. I expect a lot more out of your technology.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- 18.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.