*** Best Markdown Syntax Editor ***
Create and preview Markdown documents. With the Markdown syntax you can in a easy way format your text with bold, italic, create lists, insert images from around the internet, create headings, sub-headings and a lot more!
The most amazing is that plain text formatting becomes a beautiful formatted text. With the live preview you can focus on your work while you check what’s the result in the same screen.
Markdown is very easy to learn! It will just take some minutes!
With the focus mode, you can focus on writing your document or previewing the results.
You can can EXPORT your work with plain HTML or a beautiful styled HTML.
Choose between many styles for your exported file!
First of all thanks for all the reviews and e-mail feedback.
- Right click in files and choose Open with md now works
- Open multiple files at the same time
- Store the last opened files
- New icon
Hope you all enjoy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Young but very promising
It’s lacking some features yet — there are no preferences or choice of stylesheets for editing, preview, and exporting, no scroll syncing between the editor and the preview. But I think this editor has a lot of promise. Two things that I really like:
- buttons at the top of the editor to switch between edit, preview, or split view easily, without having to go to a menu or remember keyboard shortcuts
- ability to export as raw HTML as well as styled HTM — since I often need to grab content from markdown files to incorporate into web pages, I really like getting the raw HTML and not having to strip out style and class attributes.
Works with its own documents...
…but trying to open a markdown file with a ‘.md’ extension (from the Finder or the File menu) results in this error message: "The document “[FILENAME].md” could not be opened. md cannot open files in the “Markdown” format."
Developer Response ,
It should be fixed on the latest version! Thanks for reporting
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.