Eat healthy, eat regularly, and eat 5 meals a day. Run metabolism and lose weight.
Meal Reminder - Time to Eat is a simple application helping you to keep eating regularly.
Meal Reminder – Time to eat helps you focus on keeping your metabolism running and fit body by reminding you when to eat. The daily reminders are based on 3, 4, 5, or 6 meals a thorough day.
Meal Reminder lets you set up your daily meal schedule and follow the plan, never losing track. Stay fit and healthy by tracking your meals using Meal Reminder - Time to Eat App
Remember that eating 5 meals a day has many advantages:
• Define your daily meal number and times
• Editing past meals - just swipe the meal item on the list and use edit buttons (if you want to change the past meal status, click on the meal item)
• Edit meal info and add comments such as meal contents to never forget
• Follow any eating style or create your own using Food Reminder notifications
• Receive reminders when meal time arrives
• See a statistics of your eating history
• Meal reminder for people who follow a diet or want to start eating several times a day.
Features of Meal Reminder – Time to Eat App:
- Daily Statistics shows your completed meal tasks.
- Healthy Meal Diet Reminder
- Run metabolism and lose weight.
- Food reminder, Plan Meals
- Add your own Meal Reminder
- Easy Meal Reminder - Food Reminder
- Meal reminder Weight Gain by tracking meal plans
- Add reminder - Time to eat
- Food Reminder
- Set a reminder for meal
- Add reminder for healthy food
- Healthy food reminder
- Meal Reminder – Food Reminder
- Eat healthy, eat regularly and eat 5 meals a day.
- Maintain fitness by Add reminder
Any feedback are welcome. Please notify me if there are any functions that you want to be included in future versions of Meal Reminder.
minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No sound notifications
This would be a 5 star app if they had sound notification. I have sound set in my setting but nothing happens when the alarm I set goes off, just a banner.
I like the app.
But it doesn’t have enough food figures to choose from, it’s like soups, stews, and plates with crackers and bread I think. The dates on the graphics are backwards, instead of going from left to right, you have to swipe from left to right. But I love that you can add as many meals as you want, even drinking water times if you’re want (without the specific water intake difference) it’s a very simple and manageable app once you understand the backward graphics.
Need more options
Need camera option to snap picture of meals or option to write what I have eaten also record micro nutrients
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.