Welcome to the Mealthy app, your new favorite recipe app and kitchen companion! Featuring delicious recipes for our entire suite of appliances and including tips for all dietary needs and types, step-by-step recipe videos, easy recipe search and browse, appliance registration, how-to videos, in-depth articles, and more!
Mealthy is here to bring fun and enjoyment into your recipes and mealtimes, and we have designed our recipes, app, and appliances for you. If you're using a pressure cooker, the Mealthy CrispLid, an air fryer, blender, immersion blender, or even frying pans for stovetop cooking, we've got recipes for you! If you want vegetarian recipes, vegan recipes, gluten-free recipes, Paleo recipes, keto recipes, low-sugar recipes, or looking for family meals, organic meals, healthy cuisine recipes or just fast, easy, and delicious dishes, we've got it.
• NEW! Meal Planning – add recipes to your meal plan and get a list going to shop for the ingredients you need. One click ordering available from our partners Amazon Fresh and Instacart!
• Vegetarian Mode – No meat? No problem! Select vegetarian mode to view only tasty vegetarian recipes.
• Discover – Search recipes by diet, meal type, ingredient, and even by appliance!
• Recipes – Mealthy’s ever-growing recipe library of original, recipes caters to all dietary needs, including vegetarian recipes, vegan recipes, low-sugar recipes, gluten-free recipes, Paleo recipes, keto recipes, organic recipes, and more. Whether you're looking for recipes for healthy dinner on a weeknight, indulgent cheat-day recipes, or something in between, we've got recipes for you.
• Videos – Our videos bring recipes to and are full of tips and tricks to guide you easily through the cooking process. We know your time is limited, so we like to keep our recipe videos short and sweet while still keeping all the directions you need.
• Recipe box – Save those recipes to your recipe box to revisit later. Export recipe ingredient lists to your notes to create a shopping list. You can even create personal notes on recipes you’ve cooked!
• Sharing – Want to share great recipes or video recipes? Use the share feature to easily message recipes. Your completed recipes are easily shareable with friends and family.
• Appliances – upgraded your old Instant Pot to the Mealthy MultiPot? Great! Register your new appliance and find amazing pressure cooker recipes. Want to get rid of your old pressure cooker and find an easier way to make pressure cooker recipes? Click My Appliances to learn about the Mealthy MultiPot, HandBlend, AirFry, CrispLid, Stainless Steel Frying Pan, MultiBlend, and traditional stovetop and countertop methods. Our appliances help you make fast, delicious, and healthy recipes with ease. Pressure cooker recipes, air fryer recipes, blender recipes, spiralizer recipes, slow cooker recipes, and more are all easily accessible through the appliance tab!
Mealthy is the ultimate recipes app and kitchen helper. Recipes having never been so inspiring, accessible, or easy as with Mealthy!
Some minor updates to Sign in with Facebook. As always, don't hesitate to contact us if you experience any issues at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy cooking!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gladly supporting your business
My daughter lost her house and most all her possessions during Hurricane Michael last year. What little she was able to recover was for the most part damaged. One of those things was her Mealthy Pot. She contacted you about repair advice/replacement parts and you sent her a brand new Mealthy instead! She was very moved by your kindness and, when I was looking to invest in a good multi purpose pot there was no question in my mind that I would get a Mealthy. I’ll happily support a business that shows it values its customers.
Good recipes and easy to find
Lots of good recipes and nice ways to sort. I like being able to sort on ‘pressure cooker’ and ‘gluten free’ selections to find what to cook. It’s nice to have options for dietary restrictions. Everything we have cooked so far in our Mealthy has been fantastic! My one recommendation is to add more spice rubs to your meat: we have been adding Penzy’s Galena Street or Northwest Mix to ribs (rub on and let sit in fridge before cooking) or coating before sautéing.
I always check the Mealthy app prior to cooking anything for good ideas.
Very Useful Appliance
I’ve used pressure cookers and rice cookers before, and this is a nice way to limit the space taken by multiple cookers.
I didn’t expect it to be better than the other cookers, but it is.
I’ve only had it for a couple of weeks, but it has made better brown and wild rice, better artichokes, better oat groats, great green beans (!), and a wonderful vegan mushroom risotto. I don’t know if it’s the cooker or the recipes, but it works. I’ll revise my review if it doesn’t last, but right now I’m very pleased with my investment.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.