Measure Map Pro lets you quickly and easily measure multiple distances, perimeters and areas with laser sharp precision!. Use it for small areas or large, then share with coworkers. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
Calculate surface areas, buildings, plots, floors, forest areas or dimensions for fencing, sports tours, trips or anything you need for field work without having to go to the spot to take measurements. Only one finger to calculate with astonishing accuracy all these measurements over satellite images.
That’s what Measure Map Pro is for, to put a powerful, portable measuring tool right in the palm of your hand. Your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad can now provide you with totally precise measurements of any distance, from as small as one tenth of a meter to as big as thousands of kilometers or miles, even taking the curvature of the earth’s surface into account when measuring. It does all that, fast and effortlessly.
Just one "magic" button for all the operations to easily place points without loosing it's professional accuracy.
Some impressive features you get in Measure Map Pro (some of them via in-app purchase):
* Attractive, smooth, easy navigation and use
* For iPhone and iPad
* Apple or G00GLE Maps with extra zoom level.
* Displays Maps View: Map, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain.
* Undo and redo operations as needed
* AirPrint and iCloud support
* More maps with extra zoom level through in-app purchase: Bing, Here, and ArcGIS. And Open Street, Open Cycle, World Street and more in the future
* Operations: Add, delete intermediate pins, insert between pins, move pins, get info.
* Circles and rectangles
* Multiple areas and routes on screen
* Display of altitude above sea level, azimuth and angle
* Calculates azimuth or bearing
* Search for current location, text (villages, places of interest, etc.)
* Length units: meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, nautical miles, ken, ri, bù, lǐ
* Surface units: square meters and kilometers, ares, hectares, square foot, square yards, square miles, acres, fanegas (Valencian, Castilian or Colombian), tsubo, bu, so, lí, mǔ
* Intermediate distances between pins can be displayed
* Attach pictures to points
* Ability to select color and thickness of the perimeter line.
* Ability to select the color and transparency of the selected area.
* Working format: Measure Map, KMZ, KML (G00GLE Earth), CSV (Excel), Autocad (DXF), Shape (SHP), GPX, Image (PNG) and PDF
* Export and import of surfaces and routes via e-mail, iTunes, AirDrop and Dropbox.
* Save to photo album
* Download surfaces and routes from the Internet.
* Calculates multiple areas and routes simultaneously
* Ability to create inner polygons as "holes".
* Drawing of shapes: circle and rectangle.
* More maps with extra zoom level through in-app purchase
* Calculates azimuth or bearing
* Attach pictures to points
* Displays altitude above sea level, azimuth and angle.
* Imports KML, KMZ and GPX format files besides exporting them.
* Track mode: drops pins on current GPS position at regular intervals.
(Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life)
* Coordinate system DM
* Apple Pencil drawing mode (with iPad Pro)
[Optional Subscription for online storage for Pictures]
• Monthly or annual subscription to upload as many pictures as you need.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Is this app defective or deceptive?
I bought the 5 dollar version because I only need the app to find square feet of an asphalt paving operation. It worked great for two days. Now, every time I go to set a pin, the app tries to upsell me to the 20 dollar version,, which I dont need. When I click “no” on the pop up and then try to place a pin, the app shuts down. Is this a marketing thing? If so, its terrible. I was recommending this to others now I have to tell them not to download it before they spend their money!
As it turns out there was an update missing that did not link an older version to the consolidated one. I got help from the CEO and Senior Developer of Global DPI, Victor Alonso. The app works great now. I have changed my rating to reflect my satisfaction with the Measure Map Pro app. I used it last night to map out several large areas of the airport where I work. It was dead on. If you dont have a GPS rover stick in your truck, you need this.
Best app for paving companies.
I own an asphalt paving company. I use this app everyday. I measure parking lots and driveways all day long and the measurements are dead accurate. The ability to then email your customer the exact area from the sky that you quoted is priceless. No more, I thought this area was included. I have used this app for more than 5 years. Every asphalt and seal coating quantity I use comes from the MeasureMapPro. You must upgrade to unlock all maps. I think it was about a $20 one time fee. One of the maps aerial photos was taken in the winter time so all of the trees have no leaves. I have sent thousands of quotes. Performed thousands of jobs and this app in awesome.
Best Course/Track Creator and Log
I have been using Measure Map (standard and pro) for a couple years, to create open water swim courses and long distance swim tracks. From the start, it was the best and most flexible on the market, and they’ve continually improved the app. This most recent update is incredible; a huge Improvement to the user interface, the most important tools are now all available in a completely customizable presentation. They finally removed the 2X button! (insiders know). This is also a fanatic tracker, logging movement through the entire event.
- Blue Blink One, SL
- 61.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Blue Blink One, SL
- In-App Purchases
- Boost !!! to Regular version $4.99
- Boost !!! to Pro version $30.99
- Extra Maps Package $28.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.